Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • What is your child's favorite flavor?4 Answers
Brittany T.
Roseburg, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
My two year old loves these little puffs! Eats them like candy its helps soo much when we are on the go and he.starts having a fit
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so yummy I used to sneak my own haha! It’s perfect finger food for your little one who is just learning how to self feed!
Tara B.
Ash , NC
Purchased at: Walmart
OMG these are awesome my kids love them, They are so tasty & melt right in your mouth. Try the other variety’s as well a great buy.
Kelsey K.
Mabank, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
My kid wouldn’t eat them. I’m not sure why. They tasted like boring basic baby stuff. Lol. But she was just never about this stuff.
Yunique Y.
Thomasville
Purchased at: Walmart
My son let best these so much. He will literally fight me for these things. As soon as he sees them he's starts jumping up and down
Ashley E.
Lancaster
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter liked them so much but she also made a huge mess in the car because she was able to open with no issues. So watch out
Stacey W.
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loved these so much. I loved that they are easy to take along when we are out. I plan on getting more with my newest baby.
Sarah g.
Myrtle Beach
Purchased at: Walmart
These are awesome snacks for little ones. It keeps my child occupied when we are out to eat or at church. It helps keep her happy
Katie C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
My babies loved these. I thought they tasted pretty good to. They kinda melt in your mouth. Easy for babies and toddlers to eat.
Bethanie G.
roanoke
Purchased at: Walmart
They were great! The perfect size for small fingers and mouths. They dissolved so they were easy to eat and the kids loved them!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?