Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • What is your child's favorite flavor?4 Answers
Jennifer V.
Puryear, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great for little fingers. My children loved the blueberry flavored puffs and now my great nieces and nephews enjoy them too!
Amanda R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walgreens
My child loves these. He would eat the whole thing if I would let him. They taste good and they are easy for little fingers to pick up
Nikki W.
White Pigeon, MI
My niece loved these and found it fascinating how they melted in her mouth. The package design is flawed but the product is good.
Ms N.
Purchased at: Walmart
My God child loves these...I actually like them too lol...they taste great...easy for their little hands to access and super affordable
Julia M.
Graham
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves these! Super easy to take on the go and not too spendy at all. This is a need for every trip to the grocery store!
ZinahBeauty b.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't have a baby but it was for my sister and she really likes it she asks for it every time it is finished she ask for a new one.
Vivian M.
Fort Payne, AL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great snack on the go. These never went to waste he would even eat the crumbs! The strawberry flavors were harder to find in my area.
Brittany F.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s my little mans favorite snack. He wants to keep them coming and coming. He just cannot get enough. He is so greedy at times. Lol
amytilly1 T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Easy finger food for kids. Easy clean up. Love how affordable they are. Plus they taste good when your kids want you to eat them too.
Marcie K.
Park Hills, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my daughter's favorite snacks. Great for starter finger foods for babies. I can't go to the store without getting her some.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?