Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

Amanda T.
Mullan, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Baby loves these and so do I. Such an easy snack when she first started eating. I love that the dissolved so choking wasn’t a big concern
Deana W.
Grandview
Purchased at: Walmart
Just as great as the name brand products of these. My nephew loves eating them. Great taste and not stale as some other are when opening.
Nichole D.
Marquette
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loves these! He'll sit down and much forever! I of course have to stop him or else he'll eat a whole container in one sitting! Ha.
A D.
Holt, MI
Baby loves these! We tried them around six and a half months to see how it would work and it wasa hit! Baby chews and swallows them great
Nikia S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are good. For baby and mom, I used to grab these when we had to go out and guess what they dissolve in babies mouth so no worries 😉
Natalee R.
Springdale , AR
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are very good to entertain the little ones! They are good and they enjoy to eat them I recommend this if they need a little snack.
Brittany S.
janesville, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
The fruit flavor makes him think hes getting candy and he eats them like candy too!!! My son just loves these for quick on the go snacks!
Brittany c.
dimondale MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Easy for baby to grab. Easy to just pack in diaper bag and leave the house. Small little snack for baby that both parents an baby enjoy.
Ms N.
Purchased at: Walmart
My God child loves these...I actually like them too lol...they taste great...easy for their little hands to access and super affordable
Jennifer V.
Puryear, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great for little fingers. My children loved the blueberry flavored puffs and now my great nieces and nephews enjoy them too!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?