Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #1 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • At what age would you let your lil one start eating these?1 Answers
Ashlee K.
waterloo
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Again these are just not as flavorful and tasty as the ones that gerber makes. Not awful but not great either . My baby wouldn’t take them.
Ariel M.
Wichita, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
My son was obsessed with these for like a year. These were a little more dry than the name brand ones but tasted good. Yes I tasted them. 😅
Azucena S.
Austin, TX
My one year old loves. this snack he's a addicted .to this and they are great prize and it good snack . It great product for great prize .
Sarah R.
Clearfield, UT
My daughter LOVES these!! They resolve vey quickly so I don't have to worry about her gagging on them. They are affordable and delicious :)
Elaina R.
Sedona
Strawberry apple and the banana seem to be the fav! Just fill small snack bags and when you leave the gouse throw a couple bags in ur purse
Nicole M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids didn’t like them they actually wouldn’t even eat them no matter how hard I tried they ended up playing with them instead of eating.
Andrea W.
Parma, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Even though my daughters two she still loves these smacks. They are perfect for on the go or a quick treat when u don't want all that sugar
Kaitlyn C.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a must have in the diaper bag. My niece loves these so much. They are so perfect because they arent too hard for my niece to eat.
Quiet S.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these, tbe baby love them as well😁 , there soft small in size, the flavor is great, they come in different flavors, mely quickly too.
Amanda T.
Mullan, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Baby loves these and so do I. Such an easy snack when she first started eating. I love that the dissolved so choking wasn’t a big concern
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?
Yvonne T.
Greensboro
At what age would you let your lil one start eating these?
Noemi N.