Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • What is your child's favorite flavor?4 Answers
Katelyn H.
Champaign, IL
My daughter loved these when she was younger. The nice thing about these is that they are less expensive than Gerber but they are just as good!
Alicia L.
Cherryville , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
My little loves these puffs even my two older daughters sneak to get a few. It’s especially nice for when we are on the go. Smell delicious too
Shelby C.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My one year old has been eating these for months. He loves them! He especially enjoys being able to eat them on his own. Great on the go snack!
Jami H.
Marianna, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loves these little puff things more than any other snack I've ever tried to give him. He's nearly 2 now and these are still his favorite
Roxanne H.
Dayton
Great product! Very easy for little fingers to grab. Great value. Pleasant tasting and appealing to picky eaters. Convenient and nutritious.
Emily H.
bessemer
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is great. My niece loved them and I have bought her a lot in the past few months. My nephew also loved them when he was a child.
Danna N.
Winthrop, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loved to snack on these and taught her how to pick food up and eat it! They were so easy to give and super soft. She loved them!
Kristina R.
Marion
Purchased at: Walmart
Little Puffs are a diaper bag staple for us. They make a convenient portable snack-- the kids love them, and they don't make a mess. Win-win!
Mary R.
Diamondhead, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves the taste of the strawberry apple puffs. Easy to throw in her bad and be on our way. Price is average with other companies.
Samoya S.
Columbus
Purchased at: Walmart
Very convenient for the little ones, my son likes to eat them while he play on his tablet. Easy to clean up if dropped because they are dry.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?