Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #1 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • At what age would you let your lil one start eating these?1 Answers
Jannika P.
San Antonio, TX
Loved it! Great travel snack for babies. Soft and melts in your mouth. Not bad. Very light no worries on choking. Would purchase again in the future!
Thea B.
Huntsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby loves the little parents choice snacks. They are great for allowing her to feed herself, they come in many flavor choices and she loves them.
Kaylee B.
Perris, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a good product and would definitely buy again and or recommend to a friend . Nothing really gives me a negative view on it . The price is okay .
member-860a24847
Purchased at: Walmart
This flavor in particular was both of my girl's favorite! We always kept several pf these containers on hand. Easy and simple snacks for little hands
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
My boys all LOvED these on the go. Was so easy and convenient to grab and throw in my bag for a car ride or errands! The price is fabulous as well!
Ashley C.
Mosheim, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter absolutely loves these there so easy to take along in the diaper bag and the lid stats put so no mess they easily desolve in her mouth
Lissbette P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Such a delicious snack for the kids! Even now at age 6 my sister loves these! Wish it was easier for the children not to spill all over themselves
brenda a.
Purchased at: Walmart
my babies favorites. this is a great snack to have in your purse or diaper back. they are so easy for her to swallow without me worrying about it.
Brook G.
La Puente, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Every time I’m at Walmart, my soon to be 2 year old grabs one of these and snacks on them. They have some good flavors. We snack around the store.
Lori C.
This flavor my daughter liked it smells so fruity and delightful! Love the fact that they dissolve so quickly and so easy for my daughter to eat .
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?
Yvonne T.
Greensboro
At what age would you let your lil one start eating these?
Noemi N.