Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • What is your child's favorite flavor?4 Answers
Lauren T.
Winston Salem, NC
I was hesitant on buying an off brand of the puff but these are very good and my daughter loves these just the same. Stawberry-Apple is her favorite.
Ashlynn W.
Cantonment, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love almost all parent choice products! So much more affordable and just as good quality as the name brand! My daughter didn’t notice any difference.
Lydia M.
Long Beach, CA
My daughter loves these snacks. The dissolve quickly in her mouth and I do not have to worry about choking. She loves the taste and the price is good
Porshe I.
Chicago
Affordable and my daughter loves these. She doesn't have many teeth and I don't have the added stress of her choking because these dissolve right away.
Kaylee B.
Perris, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a good product and would definitely buy again and or recommend to a friend . Nothing really gives me a negative view on it . The price is okay .
member-2b7a3
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are great for a dry mess free snack on the go or at home. Always helped to carry over to meal time. Also not a bad thing that they taste good.
Samantha H.
Manchester , KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for babies just learning how to pick up stuff. Don’t have to worry about choking they melt so good. Continue to purchase and use in the future.
Jenny G.
Gonzales
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter is 2 and she still enjoys eating these puffs. They do go stale quickly though so they often get tossed before she finishes the container.
member-860a24847
Purchased at: Walmart
This flavor in particular was both of my girl's favorite! We always kept several pf these containers on hand. Easy and simple snacks for little hands
Cynthia R.
russellville, arkansas
Purchased at: Walmart
I like all the puff flavors, I like that this are easy for my baby to grad and feed himself when he was starting to do it. Good value and good price.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?