Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

Chelsea R.
Lyndhurst, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Big Puffs fans in our household! My toddler loves snacking on them, they are the perfect size for her little fingers. These are cheaper than Gerber too!
Lupita H.
Visalia, CA
Purchased at: Target
Not gonna lie some times I eat these more than the child does .. I wish they weren’t so messy .. the baby I wish the baby wasn’t so messy these are great
Erica T.
Fort Deposit
My daugther loves these puffs for some reason. I like that it is very cheap and it is a great quick snack for on the go. Plus, she gets her fiber intake.
Lydia M.
Long Beach, CA
My daughter loves these snacks. The dissolve quickly in her mouth and I do not have to worry about choking. She loves the taste and the price is good
Porshe I.
Chicago
Affordable and my daughter loves these. She doesn't have many teeth and I don't have the added stress of her choking because these dissolve right away.
Cynthia P.
Little Rock, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I brought this product for my nieces and they seem to really enjoy the flavor of it. I will be trying out some the others to see if they love those to!
Winston H.
Wisconsin Rapids
Purchased at: Walmart
They are healthier than puffs which are full of sugar. My son likes them and that’s all that really matters. He eats them and he’s happy so here we go.
Melanie C.
Chattanooga, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these!! They are not expensive at all and my kids both love them a lot!! There are several different flavors and every one of them are delicious!!
Rachael M.
Trenton, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Even at 2 years old this is one of her favorite snacks, plus they aren’t super messy or hard to clean up. The flavor is good and it’s super affordable.
Stephania F.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
As my baby was teething i would give her the little puffs with so much flavor and easy for her to eat... they are great she still eats them for fun now
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?