Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • What is your child's favorite flavor?4 Answers
Tranelia G.
Montgomery, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My baby loves these, great snack for on the go and at home. This brand is very similar to the more expensive brand name product, I'm sure my kid cant tell the difference but my pockets do.
Suzette T.
Baton Rouge , LA
My little guy loves these! He calls them his candy. I like how easy they are to pop into the bag and have on hand for quick snacks and let's talk price. The price is right!
Katie R.
cedar falls
Purchased at: Walmart
Baby didn’t like them. They were a little to hard. They are supposed to “melt” in babies mouth so make it easier for them to eat. Good price not the best value.
johanne B.
North Port, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My Toddler loves these.. she cant get enough of them. I would recommend this to other parents. We have also tried the banana favor which my child loves as well.
Sammee P.
Sandy, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
Quick and easy snack Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack . Just grab and go for when the little ones need a little pick me up.
Destiny R.
Opelousas, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
My babies loved these puffs so much. They would eat these every single day! They dissolved so quickly without causing issues to swallow them. Very great price!
Candice W.
Santa Clara, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok, so these things are the best. Little one always loves them. They are fantastic since they literally just melt in their mouths. I never worry about choking!
Keri F.
Decherd , TN
Purchased at: Walmart
These can be a choking hazard as they tend to swell when wet they also can get moldy if you don’t follow the packaging instructions to throw out after opening
Brittaney G.
Skiatook
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so delicious. I usually have to buy a couple at a time because I end up eating them as well. They melt in your melt so they are easy for new eaters.
Amelia G.
Spring Hill, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loves these! Very easy to grab and go. We just throw them in the diaper bag and he munches on the go. These are more affordable than other brands also.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?