Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

Anna C.
Culver, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter really likes these. These and the sweet potato puffs. They fit well in her mouth and was one of the first finger foods I gave her along with cheerios. She was a bit confused by the shape at first but has gotten the hang of it.
Tiffany C.
Pinckney, MI
My son loved these when he was little! I and I love the parents choice brand. Less money for the same thing as the more expensive brand. His favorite were the banana and the strawberry ones.
Yoselin E.
California
Taste great! Abd Grate price Their is a lot in the canister. But the lid is not that much of a air seals right lid, do they get stale after the third day! Idk what baby will eat all those little bits in less than the days
Ashley C.
My baby boy loved these when he was little. They are so inexpensive and have many flavors. He loved these specific ones a lot. I like how they dissolve and are easy for babies to pick up.
Tasha T.
Belle Chasse, LA
My 7 month old LOVES these! It helps with his teething in some weird way, maybe crunching down on them? Whatever it is, the taste or the soothing from crunching, he can't get enough!!!
arleen s.
Fredericksburg, VA
Stopped buying the graduates, because its all the same thing only these were about a dollar less. thought I have noticed graduates had a lot more variety. either was my son loves them and my daughter loved them too. that makes me one happy momma
Alejandra F.
Newport, RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are a tasty and affordable alternative to the more expensive name bran puffs. My kids seem to like them just as much. Great container to transport them in.
Shelby S.
Park City, KS
My daughter absolutely hated these even in the name brand Gerber ones. I'm not sure if they didn't have enough flavor or if the texture threw her off but I had bad luck with the puffs. Do not recommend.
Taylor R.
Louisville, KY
My 1yr old would eat these all day every day if I allowed him. We always make sure to have 3 canisters in our household. I've personally tried them & they're honestly not that bad! Very good pricing too!
Yamilette A.
One of the only snacks my daughter will eat, she sees these when we walk into Walmart and its the first thing she asks for. i recommend them because they dissolve in there mouth making them safe so the kids don't choke.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?