Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I bought these and for some reason they didn't seem to melt as fast as brand name ones, my daughter got a little choked up. I stopped using them. She is one now so I might give them another shot, but i wouldn't recommend for snack food beginner.
anna a.
Catlettsburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
my daughter loves these  great for on the go.  they dont taste bad either   i like when something taste good.  when something taste good it is not hard to get the babies to eat
Jennifer O.
These were a perfect snack for my little ones. They were the perfect size for little hands, and we would place them in the little containers that do not spill out. They taste better (hey, I am a mom lol) than the pricey brands.
Kira P.
Hurricane, WV
I bought these for my daughter. They took longer for them to melt so I really had to watch her when she ate them. But other than that she seemed to like the flavor . I wouldn't recommend them for a first time beginners food.
Kylee S.
Mt Holly Spgs, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are wonderful for small children learning how to eat solid foods and help improve hand-eye coordination. Both my daughters loved them, and they come in so many flavors they never got bored, and no worries about choking!
Tara M.
Blanchard, OK
My son loved these when he was smaller. He would eat these as a snack right after his meals and he loved them. He had acid reflux as a baby and these are one of the only things he could eat that didn't make his tummy upset!
Alexine G.
El Paso, TX
These are nice because they are no different than the Gerber brand and they cost so much less. I buy like 5 at a time because my baby tears through them. The majority of them get dropped on the floor and shared with the dog!
Sabrina C.
Brillion, Wi
My 9 month old loves these and does great with chewing them, but they dissolve easily that I don't have to worry about him choking. They taste great as well, I find myself sneaking 1 or 2 during his snack time!
Ashley P.
Creve Coeur, IL
These are affordable quick easy snacks for on the go or in between meals at home for baby. My son loves these and I like that they dissolve quick so I don't have to worry he will have trouble chewing them.
Anna C.
Culver, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter really likes these. These and the sweet potato puffs. They fit well in her mouth and was one of the first finger foods I gave her along with cheerios. She was a bit confused by the shape at first but has gotten the hang of it.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?