Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

Christina L.
Springfield, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a must when you are caring for a toddler. My niece loves them and they are easy for her to eat. They dissolve quickly so you don't have to worry about choking.
Kristin A.
Bossier City
This snack is perfect for a parent on the go. My child could eat these in the car, while playing, and even as a snack while waiting for food at restaurants.
Racheal T.
Erie
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great for kids to learn on grabbing and self feeding. Fair dissolve quick to help kids not choke on them but still need supervision while eating these.
✨Jamie✨ S.
Washougal
My niece loves these little snacks!!!
She was over with her parents for the first time and when we went out on adventures this little snacks for amazing to have on hand!
emily a.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
i tired this with my kids and I thought they were good but unfortunately my kids didnt like it at all they would spit it out. The price is good and affordable could fine it at wal mart
lyndsey B.
Pueblo, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
My little one loved these!! Perfect little snack before lunch! She can’t get enough of them perfectly priced very cheap and honestly I think they’re delicious too
🔹Kelli🔹 H.
Cookeville
I have a 16 month old son who has loved these since he was able to eat them. They melt very easily in the child's mouth and they taste pretty good. They're very good snacks to start off with, and also very easy and handy when it comes to car rides or if you're out in town and can't whip out a meal right then, they're awesome. I recommend!
Bailey R.
Super easy for baby to feed himself, no preservatives or chemicals.  Very affordable. It met every one of my expectations and I am very happy with the foor. Amazing value for the same thing as big brands. Baby loves it, would definitely buy again.
Abby Y.
Miami
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The babies love it and can never get enough it’s filling enough to use as a meal replacement. They stay fresh for a long time after they have been opened and never have to be refrigerated. They are the perfect on the go snack for everyone (myself included)
Kelly S.
Center Ridge
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Grandchild really liked the taste of product. Kinda expensive but worth it for healthy snack. Easy to carry in its own container on trips. It's a nutritious snack .Thank you.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?