Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

Emily W.
Purchased at: Target
My 6 month old loved this cereal snack and I loved that it kept him entertained and helped with hand eye coordination! Met my expectations and the flavor was great. I bought them at Walmart and would buy them again.
Shayla-Marie A.
Sun city , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product! My Little was able to maneuver the snack with her tiny fingers and she was loved it! The price was great for my budget and it satisfied my nutritional expectations. I would buy this product again.
Samantha V.
Hastings, mn
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect snack to start your little ones on fingers foods. They dissolve instantly in the mouth so no worries about choking, and there is tons of flavors, my daughter loved them all.
Gabrielle M.
Fort Collins, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my daughters favorite flavor. You get a decent amount for not much money. They’re not to sweet which makes me feel better about giving it to my baby. Definitely recommend.
chalai a.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these they dissolve in my baby's mouth instantly he loves them my toddler he even eats them they're great for on-the-go they're great for snacking watching movies relaxing you can never go wrong with these
Trisha l.
Purchased at: Target
LOVE my puffs. So my daughter is 13 and absolutely loves to snack on these. So no need to be a baby to enjoy :) they taste just like the more expensive brands. I highly recommend and will be buying again this week actually
Brenda G.
Kerman, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are really good my son loves them. They have and amazing flavor these are really great for kids and I actually do recommend this. It will keep your baby entertained for a bit
Marisela(Bertha) G.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I was happy to have gotten this my lil one really liked it she kept eating it and wanting more a she is a Picky eater so we were all glad that we finally had something she wanted to eat
Shelbie D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Baby loves these treats. Perfect size for her. Very affordable. Easy to take with you wherever you go. Our big kids love them as well. There isn’t much for nutritional value but they are perfect when kiddos need just a little something.
Alexis M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My son started with these around 4-6 months. I was a little hesitant at first but they really did dissolve right in his mouth for him to eat with no problem! Very inexpensive and easy to find at any Walmart!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?