Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #1 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

Ashley L.
FRANKTON, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loved them and also I liked eating them they where super easy to eat with a baby growing teeth, the more or less just dissolve in mouth. Super cheap and well worth it your baby will love
Victoria W.
Fort Campbell
Love these little snacks that I can feed to my daughter anywhere or on the go. They taste great and they are so easy for her to pick up and eat. She loves the different flavors they have.
Tasha B.
Fruitland
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter loves the parents choice cereal puffs!! They are her absolute favorite! I like that they don’t seem as sticky as the gerber puffs but still have a great flavor. They’ve changed a lot since my oldest was a baby.
Stephanie A.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my son’s favorite snacks! They are perfect for babies eating solids because they can eat them themselves and they dissolve in their mouths. My son loves these. They are super cheap and amazing. I would recommend!
Maria S.
Immokalee, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
You can never go wrong with parent's choice if you're on a budget. You can barely taste the difference. When I don't have enough money for the Gerber brand I turn to parent's choice. Never have I had a problem with them.
Lauren C.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
My little girl loves these. She loves that it comes in a convenient small size so she can hold it and feed herself without making a big mess. They come in so many different healthy choices
Taylor M.
Bath, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loves puffs! He is 2 and still eats them when he gets the chance. I will be having my second child shortly and we will be sure to give them to her when she is old enough. Would recommend ++ Your kids will love them too
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
My children love the Gerber brand of these but these are pretty much the same thing but cost me less and the children can’t tell the difference; win-win!! I recommend them to anyone with children who need snacks on the go!
maddie E.
Crofton
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good, my baby cousin loves this! i’ve also had a taste and i enjoyed as well. doesnt cost very much, cheap. you get a lot for the price. a nice snack to keep around the house if you have or are around little ones!
Laura C.
Las Vegas
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loves to snack on these while we are out and about town. They are easy for him to grab and easy on his own out of my hands or off of his high chair. Which is a huge pro in my opinion! We buy these often.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?