Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • What is your child's favorite flavor?4 Answers
Lindsey A.
Marana , AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I nanny for a little one who loves the sweet treats. They’re great to have when you’re on the go in your baby needs a little snack. The baby love the strawberry apple flavor the most and always a great value
Marisa B.
Maple Valley, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Convenient, no frills snack. We always have a container of these packed in our car and at grandma's house. We brought on an airplane, to Disneyland and the container held up to being squished and dropped.
Shantae R.
Dallastown, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Although they smell terrible..my kiddos loved these! They are a different shape than the gerber brand..but that is the only difference other than price! these are a great deal! I love parents choice brand!
Melissa V.
Chandler, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
My babies love these things! If were to let them eat all of it in one sitting, they absolutely would. It’s great for trips out of the house to keep them happy and occupied. Definitely will keep purchasing.
Jes S.
Wellsville, MO
Love these! Make some adult sizes or family value packs, and you’re at FIVE STARS! Seriously, where are the adult versions of cereal spin-offs? We love them. Great price. Easy to find!
Jazmyne G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Puffs cereal snacks melt in your mouth and taste good! Good snacks for babies. They’re really cheap. They’re good for your baby. My son loved to eat these. I highly recommend for future moms out there!!
Kristin P.
Southaven
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great for on the go or for your toddler that is constantly on the move and can’t even stop long enough to really eAt a full meal. My son loves these. They definitely do the trick. These will be on my shopping list every time.
member-0a1a4546e
Purchased at: Walmart
Another sweet savory treat for my littlest! They’re fantastic for distractions, and snack to go! I truly couldn’t ask more from a brand. It’s my go to snack for my littlest whenever we are on the road, going to the store or just something to appease them and not fill them up.
Vanessa G.
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loved these Little puffs Cereal snacks! These were my go-to’s anytime we were on the go, & these are a fair price as well. Sometimes they can get a little sticky though. Would recommend!
Taylor Y.
Rocky Face, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My sons loves the flavor of these little tiny treats. They are perfect for little tiny fingers and hands. they dissolve quickly so I don't have to worry about him choking on the tiny pieces.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?