Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • What is your child's favorite flavor?4 Answers
Marybeth F.
Greenup
These parents choice brand puffs are comparable to to gerber brand. All 5 of my little ones have ate these and loved them just the same. I love the value you get when purchasing these. The price is amazing and the quality is right up there with name brand options.
Samantha E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These were one of my favorite foods to give to my little ones when they were learning to self feed. It made me feel comfortable that they melt in their mouths and I didn’t have to worry that they were going to choke on them. Great price point!
Rachael V.
Clear Spring, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
My sweet little boy loves these! (And mama and dad don’t mind them either) they are such an easy snack to keep in the diaper bag, the car- everywhere. Fits perfectly in a cup holder, tastes delicious. They are easy for him to pick up as he is learning to feed himself.
Stephanie M.
Sioux City
Purchased at: Walmart
When my oldest was just starting out on finger foods I was afraid she would choke on regular cereal, these little puffs were a lifesaver! They taste just like cereal but they dissolve super quick and my daughter loved them.
Sarah H.
Mt Washington, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter and nephew loved these little puffs for snacks! They loved the flavors! I loved how it didn’t get too mushy where it got everywhere! When I have more kids, I will definitely be giving them these as snacks too!
Natalie R.
This was my son's favorite cookies too snack on when he was 1 years old and still loves them. It's a good snack to take for parents who are on a go, its easy to put on your bag. I love how they have different flavors to choose from and it's inexpensive.
Laura L.
Yuma
Purchased at: Walmart
Kids love it! Great for keeping little ones busy when you’re on the go. Inexpensive and great tasting, I even grab a few here and now just to get that sweet taste. Also, they melt in their mouths so great for teethers .
Diana P.
Newark
Purchased at: Walmart
Many of my family members who were younger use to eat these when they were babies no cons at all it’s fine how it is. Definitely met my expectations, my nieces and nephew enjoy them truly, and I would recommend this and also other brands from this product
Jamie D.
Keavy, KY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Parents choice has great options for baby foods at great prices. I love these on the go snacks as they’re so easy to take wherever. My kids loves them and I recommend these to any parent with kids around 2 years of age.
Meghan M.
La Grange
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s been awhile since I bought these since my son has grown out of baby food stage, but he loved these when he was younger! I only wonder how much sugar might be in each serving, and how healthy these actually are.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?