Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #1 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • At what age would you let your lil one start eating these?1 Answers
Sefiat O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love them and the kids love them. A great snack for everyone in the family, although they are very young children i’m some how addicted to these cereal snacks also
Natasha S.
Farmville
Purchased at: Walmart
My granddaughter loved them! I but a lot of parents choice products. They are reasonably priced and I would recommend this product to my family and friends anytime.
Erika J.
Jacksonville, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
My son LOVES these snacks! They’re a must every time we go grocery shopping! They’re very affordable and he really seems to enjoy them! They also have very healthy ingredients and they’re great for on the go! They’re extremely affordable
Ariel H.
Myrtle Beach
I think these are well diverse in flavor, amd they are an easy snack, that melt in the mouth. I never have to worry about my child choking on them when I feed her.
Erica M.
crystal lake
Purchased at: Walmart
A great snack to keep in the car for those just in case moments! They seem to get stale in a couple weeks, but if your child likes them like my daughter did, that won't be an issue :)
Gina R.
london
Purchased at: Walmart
The Apple are by far the most flavorful of the generic puffs! My son LOVES these. The only negative is that they go stale fairly quick so if your child won’t eat them within a few days you’ll be wasting. But they also are really cheap.
Angela M.
Billings
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t personally eat them, but my ten month old has certainly not taken to them like some other puffs. I did notice they have slight discoloring across the puffs and looked like they may have been over cooked slightly. She still ate them, but did not seem to care for them!
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these! So convenient to have when you’re on the go. My baby loves them! They definitely met my expectations and they are safe to give them while they are in their car seat. They melt fairly quickly and that’s why I love them.
Leigh B.
Morganton
Purchased at: Walmart
Cheaper than name brand product, and of course tastes the same. My little one loves them. They taste great and I’ve never had a bad experience with any parent choice brand, other than their awful diapers.
Katie P.
Purchased at: Walmart
My son absolutely LOVES these. They just dissolve in the mouth which makes him eating them so much easier. And they come in many great flavors (these just happen to be his favorite) They are also pretty cheap!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?
Yvonne T.
Greensboro
At what age would you let your lil one start eating these?
Noemi N.