Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

The N.
Twin Falls
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love these! Since we introduced puffs to all three kids they’ve been obsessed and beg for them. Now the oldest is three and still sneaks them from her siblings!!
Kate F.
Saint Peter, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We buy these for my 9 month old. Stated to give them to her around 7 months when she cut her first teeth. She really likes them and they're good practice for her pincher grasp. Don't offer much nutritional value, but they keep her busy, occupied and happy.
Danielle S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These parents choice strawberry puffs are a great healthy snack for our little nonstop toddlers!! They taste great and dissolve quickly and just the right size for those just starting finger foods!!
Marah C.
Madison , KS
Purchased at: Walmart
My son absolutely loved this as a snack! I even had some myself they’re that good! Easy to chew and break down even better! They smell delicious and they’re easy to take on the go like when your at a restaurant waiting on dinner! I highly recommend!
Alexandria A.
Utica
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the best! Not only a snack for your new little baby but you and hubby as Well! They are perfect for on the run and keeping all the babies satisfied when running through the store both toddlers and newborns! I feel like all the parents in my group will continue to purchase these
Lizzette T.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Perfect on the go snack for kids. They absolutely love them without a doubt. Babies sometimes fight during feeding time but when I pull these out they jump right into it without a problem. I love these as well ! Might sneak a few here and there 😂
Alexis J.
Baraboo
10/10 great taste even my husband enjoys eating them. Very convient to take anywhere with you, get a large quantity for the price, love all the different flavors you can get, even my 8 year old still enjoys sharing them with her siblings.
Aubree E.
Terreton, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
My babies LOVE puffs! These are awesome because I don’t notice a difference from these and name brand puffs other than the shape, and these ones are way cheaper. I have bought these many times and will continue to do so whenever I have babies!
Kelly M.
Welch, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love giving this flavor of little puffs to my little one! He loves the flavor on this one, and he actually eats this type. We did go through many other flavors that he didn't like. I like the texture and they are easy for him to eat properly considering how old he is. I love this one!
Sefiat O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love them and the kids love them. A great snack for everyone in the family, although they are very young children i’m some how addicted to these cereal snacks also
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?