Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodBaby CerealParent's Choice
Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack

Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack

Are these only available at walmart?
What are the benefits of this?
Is this organic?
Start your review of Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack!
How would you rate this product?
Em's G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Purchased at: Walmart
Love, love, and love this product Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack. I was not to sure about this due to concerns of choking, creating a big mess, and the amount in the container. Not a choking concern due to them dissolving fairly quickly. Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack when first bit into it has a crispy crunch. Then softens up after a bit of munching on. Creating a big mess, nope, as quickly as my kiddos ate them they did not let any go to waste. My kiddo would pick up the ones dropped before putting what was in her hand I her mouth. The container, though I'm not a fan of the long opening it has helped with when tilted or knocked over it did not spill as quickly. It helps eliminate little hands from grabbing to many at once. It is fairly good size and amount is worth the price of $2 or less at Walmart.
Adrian G.
Gray Court, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
My bonus sons loved these!! They’re just as good as the Gerber Puffs. I gave them to the boys when they were 1 & 3 as snacks in the car or on the go. And YES, I’ve tasted them. 🤣 They taste pretty good! The boys loved the banana flavored ones too. I plan on giving these to my future child as well.
Michelle H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great for little ones that are learning to eat. They resolve fast and they are very yummy easy for them to eat.
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
These are amazing! Not only great for little ones who are just learning to eat more than baby food, cereal, & milk but also come in handy when you have a teething baby/toddler. They kiddos seem to love this too.
Amanda W.
Constantia, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is awesome! My son loved them when he was an infant. They dissolve easily so the choking risk is minimal. Personally I did not like the flavor but that is just me!
Shelbie D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Baby loves these treats. Perfect size for her. Very affordable. Easy to take with you wherever you go. Our big kids love them as well. There isn’t much for nutritional value but they are perfect when kiddos need just a little something.
Amber D.
Wylie, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves the puffs for snacks! They're soft and small for little kids/babies, which makes it easier for them to pick up and chew. They dissolve fairly quickly so there is little chance of choking! They have a variety of flavors which I nice as well. We love Parents Choice, because they are the most affordable baby brand!!
Tanya S.
Brandenburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
When my baby was 8months old loves all flavors of the parents choice puffs. Great price and easy snack with some nutrients. I have tasted all of them and they have a slight fruit flavor other than taste similar to cheerios but easily dissolvable. Wish there were more flavors like the other brands with veggies included.
Blanca G.
Selma, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
This are so good on trips and on the run and they like it so much and even us the mom they fast good
jessica C.
Waco, TX
This was a cheap, fast snack that my son loved! The puffs were never really stale and always dissolved easily so it was worry free snacking for a paranoid momma. My son could eat the entire container in one sitting, if I let him. If I had to complain, it would be that they were stickier than other brands.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Noemi N.
il y a 3 ans
Alyssa G. il y a 3 ans
Gerber brand is better. My son hated the parents choice. They don't dissolve as easy as the Gerber and he has choked on the parents choice. He knew the difference just by touch which was which and refused to eat parents choice.