Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

Shelby L.
Schuykl Havn, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
My son absolutely loves these they are much cheaper then your higher end brand they have the same selection as Gerber does they are a easy to pack along snack or just a snack to have in your house for your children I do buy them often I would definitely tell someone that is a first time mom to try them once their baby is able to eat solid foods or finger foods.
Ashlea W.
Wild Peach Village
Purchased at: Walmart
These puffs are my kids favorite! They taste like real strawberries and apples. They melt in Your mouth and make great on the go snacks! The parent choice brand of snacks taste just as good, if not better than the name brand! I would definitely recommend for other moms.
Edith M.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
My two year old loves them!! They are good much softer than regular cereal. It’s a good alternative from Gerber. Same ingredients just cheaper. Is a great snack, my older kids like them too. So I will keep on buying for a while.
Krishonda C.
Hephzibah, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
These snacks are quick and easy on the go. When my child is fussy and hungry on a road trip just pop these in her mouth. They dissolve quickly and are a great starter food for her to pick up using her fingers.
Michal H.
Killeen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the purse for the babies because they dissolve within like five seconds of them being in their mouth my children have never choked on a post before so it is just a really good buy over all and they’re just really good little snacks to have they are great for car rides they’re great for bring into church they’re great for bringing two sports games to keep your babies happy and snacking on something
Mackenzie D.
Crossville
I personally don’t have a kid but I eat these myself. I love the taste! Not too expensive in my own opinion so if you ever need a midnight snack for you or your young one I would say that these do the trick. I absolutely love them!
Natalia M.
Chandler
I bought this for a toddler my daughter baby sat. She loved this snack. It would settle her down due to her teething. It was a snack she got in between meals. They are delicious. She would see the can and get excited. They are a little messy when wet but worth it.
Glennis R.
Cortland
My daughter loves these.

Pros: fits comfortably in her hands. Disinigrates quickly, but allows to be chewed thoroughly.

Cons: if it is the heart shaped ones, the grip is hard for little ones

My daughter absolutely loves them and gets so excited once she sees the container. Definitely a great brand and product and nicely priced
Rachel V.
Merced , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I lived these for my first son when he was able to eat these. Its easy for little fingers to grab. They taste yummy. I even catch myself eating them too. I cant wait to introduce them to my newest addition when he is old enough for snacks like this. The price is affordable and they taste like the other big brands.
Kidd ❤.
Covington
Purchased at: Walmart
My son absolutely loves these snacks, they are so convenient especially when we’re in the car and on the go and they taste yummy too!! Obviously since my 8 year old also enjoys munching on them from time to time, I’d say it’s a pretty great snack for an infant or anyone who enjoys a slightly sweet puff!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?