BY PARENT'S CHOICE #5 in Baby Wipes

Parent's Choice Sensitive Baby Wipes: 480 sheets Ultra soft and gentle*NEW_LINE* Hypoallergenic*NEW_LINE* Fragrance and alcohol free*NEW_LINE*

• Is the scent to strong or overpowering?7 Answers
  • Do you prefer parents choice wipes or Huggies?11 Answers
  • I have a newborn who is only five days old. would these b...27 Answers
Parent's Choice Sensitive Baby Wipes
  • "With my first child I only used name brand baby products; I guess because you think is better, but with my second child I tried this one and I absolutely love them, and the best thing is that you pay less for a great product!" in 13 reviews
  • "I love these , they are my favorite for my daugthers sensitive skin , an d the wipes are large enough to get the job done" in 9 reviews
  • "I loveeeee these wipes I am a mom of 3 and I only used buggies for a while before I discovered these they are so much better then any other brand they smell great and so the job p.s any job being that they are so absorbent and thick!!" in 6 reviews
  • "Loves parents choice products and the wipes are great and great price they don't have a funny smell " in 5 reviews
  • "They work great and at a very very low cost compared to other brands!" in 5 reviews
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My husband bought these and brought them home because they were a great price but they are terrible. Yes they are very inexpensive but they don't hold in the moisture in the wipes even with the seal closed and they tear so easily even if you're gentle trying to get them out of the package. They also seem to upset my son's skin a little bit but he has sensitive skin. My advice would be if you do have a child who has sensitive skin by one of the small packages before buying the larger box and give them a try.
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I absolute love these wipes. They are extremely inexpensive and I buy the parents choice wipes with aloe infused. They work really well and don't tear at all unlike Huggies do. For some reason the opening likes to try to open so to fix that I typically use a rubberband to ensure my wipes don't dry out. Once I got over that these weren't name brand I've been very faithful towards these wipes.
Kimberly M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my FAVORITE off brand diapers. They have the PERFECT amount of moisture , not to damp and not to dry.
They arent to thin either. Some off brands and name brands are so thin when you go to wipe your baby bum your finger goes through and you get #2 on you! This brand, this glorious perfect, and inexpensive brands does not do that! The texture helps clean yoour babys bum, but its so soft and gentle.
The lid also is perfect. Some wipes lid doesnt close properly and leaves the wipes to dry out, these dont!
I use these wipes for everything though, fro, wiping my babies bum, face, hands, to dusting my entertainment center.
This is a walmart brand , so of coarse you can buy it at walmart. And i always buy it in bulk!
Rachel D.
nashville TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are fantastic. I’ve been using these for 4 years now. With both of my kids. I love how soft it is and clean it gets. It’s not rough at all and perfect for new borns and toddlers. I also use this to while off my makeup before washing! Such a great product!
Joyce C.
Athens, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not the best, not the worst. They're effective enough but you can never just get one out. You try to pull one and either a chunk of 10 comes out or they don't separate and you pull out a ton trying to get just the one. It's frustrating, especially mid-diaper. They're ok in a pinch but I much prefer other brands. You definitely get what you paid for with these.
Madison B.
Bremerton, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used to buy these because of the affordability until I found a better affordable brand. The quality is the WORST. They tear SO easily, and that's just when taking them out the container. It can be so frustrating when you have that real serious blow out and you need to get to a wipe asap, but the wipe is incredibly hard to take and and keeps tearing every tug you make. Otherwise the scent has been great and they make a variety of scented and even non scented baby wipes. They also have been great to my baby and never really irritated her skin. But, the tearing apart so easily makes it really hard to rely on this product.
Cierra K.
Missouri
These wipes are just as good as Huggies or pampers only difference they’re not as soft but they do clean well and are always moist never dried out and the price doesn’t break the bank this is always my first choice cause parents choice is a good brand and my baby hasn’t had any reactions to they’re wipes or diapers
Jada H.
Bushnell, IL
Our family absolutely loves parents choice products and the wipes are great. Doesn't bother my son skin. We purchase at our local Wal-Mart. The don't dry out easy like other brands we have tried. They are soft and keep my son clean and smelling good. I highly recommend.
Meghan D.
Owatonna
I bought these because of how inexpensive they were but it turns out that they are anything but sensitive. These are super abrasive compared to the other brands I have tried (Huggies, Pampers, and Babyganics.) I will not be buying these again. You get what you pay for when it comes to these wipes.
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my favorite brand of wipes for my son. They are super affordable. I find they work just as good as the name brand baby wipes. I payed for name brand products with my first born for the first few months until i learned my lesson and definately didnt make that mistake with my second!
ashle m.
Maryville, MO
I have a newborn who is only five days old. would these be a safe, but cheaper option then huggies?
meranda b.
N Baltimore, OH
Does anyone else rather use these than huggies?
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Does anyone else use these on a regular basis?
samantha w.
Sikeston, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you prefer parents choice wipes or Huggies?
Yoselin E.
California
You think it's really with the price of you pay less but use more,due to the fact that they rip easier and are less moist? Wouldn't it come out to using more making you send more when you can buy a better brand?,,,

back