Baby & ToddlerDiaperingBaby WipesParent's Choice
Sensitive Aloe Baby Wipes (Choose Your Count)

Parent's Choice Sensitive Aloe Baby Wipes (Choose Your Count)

Parent's Choice Sensitive Baby Wipes are an ultra-thick and durable wipe to clean up tough baby messes and diaper changes while feeling soft and smooth against your baby's face, hands and bottom. These wipes are gentle as water, fragrance-free, infused with soothing aloe extract and suitable for sensitive skin. You can feel comfortable knowing they're also pH balanced and hypoallergenic to provide the utmost care for your little one.

Fragrance free and infused with soothing aloe extract; Ultra thick and durable; Gentle as water; Hypoallergenic and pH balanced

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.06 x 17.31 x 7.50 Inches

Features: Alcohol Free Unscented Sensitive Hypoallergenic

Assembled Product Weight: 13.7 POUNDS

I Saw a great deal for this and I have a 3 month old I was wondering are these good wipes for babies ?
I purchased a box of 480 parent choice  sensitive wipes from a Walmart in New Jersey a week ago for my 4 month old when we were on vacation. Now I just opened the box to take a package of wipes out to use them and they are dry as a bone... there is only one out of 5 packages of wipes that weren’t dry... I can’t  return  them as I didn’t buy them in NY where I live... what can be done about this ? Parent's Choice Sensitive Baby Wipes
Start your review of Parent's Choice Sensitive Aloe Baby Wipes (Choose Your Count)!
Andrea I.
Hoover, AL
Parent's Choice Sensitive Aloe Baby Wipes (Choose Your Count) uploaded by Andrea I.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand, my son has liked it very well, apart from being cheap it is very good, the wipes do not irritate or have a strong smell, they are perfect for my baby.
Corrina W.
Huntsville, AL
Parent's Choice Sensitive Aloe Baby Wipes (Choose Your Count) uploaded by Corrina W.
These wipes are cheap in price but work just as well as the expensive ones and come in multiple fragrances and I think I've tried them all, my overall favorite is the Shea butter scented ones but the cucumber ones have to be a close second. They're durable and as a mom I use them for everything even wiping my kitchen table with sometimes after my son makes a hot mess everywhere.
Lele L.
Parent's Choice Sensitive Aloe Baby Wipes (Choose Your Count) uploaded by Lele L.
I again am not into labels when it comes to any products. These are very effective and efficient for "our" needs. My son has eczema so these sensitive wipes really get the job done. They exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend these to other parents. If you're looking for cost efficient yet highly effective wipes for your tiny ones. I even get a pack to carry for personal use on the go!! If it's good enough for baby on the go, it's good enough for me!!
Areana W.
Cheney, WA
I love these wipes they are great. They are affordable and they dont break my baby out I also notice that they are very soft and not extremely wet like some of the other wipes which I love. My baby goes through alot of wipes and these are great affordable wipes I would recommend
Dorothy C.
Bear, DE
I started getting parents choice brand wipes because they were so much cheaper! I like that they’re thick & durable for a blow out, and they don’t give my daughter any type of rash! I got a big box of these for my house and one for my moms without breaking the bank!
Kasey B.
Parent's Choice Sensitive Aloe Baby Wipes (Choose Your Count) uploaded by Kasey B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I only get the parents choice diaper wipes because they do the SAME thing name brand ones do. I have never had a problem with them. I will always buy this brand. I definitely recommend to other parents.
Gabrielle G.
Allen, TX
I usually purchase Sensitive Aloe for my child. They are moist enough to clean the bum and non irritating. I find that they last longer than other wipes and can’t beat the price. About $5 for a pack of 3 in my area. I would recommend to any parents looking to save money on wipes.
Jamie A.
Charlotte, NC
Parent's Choice Sensitive Aloe Baby Wipes (Choose Your Count) uploaded by Jamie A.
Sorry bad review coming. This was the only box of wipes on the shelf left at the beginning of the quarantine shopping pain . Aura has sensitive skin so I thought aloe would be fine. Wrong. It really irritated her bum so bad. I’m going to give these away. It’s a no for me :(
Cailey P.
Evansville, IN
Best brand baby wipes the other brands rip and you have to use multiple of other brands
Jesalyn Q.
Bristol, CT
Softest wipes ever! They also smooth and are good for sensitive bums due to the aloe content. We buy these by the box because they are so cheap and well worth it! I would recommend this over other brands of wipes