Parent's Choice Rice Rusks - Apple Baked Snacks (1.76 oz)

¿En cuanta cantidad se consume este producto?
Start your review of Parent's Choice Rice Rusks - Apple Baked Snacks (1.76 oz)!
Andrea I.
Hoover, AL
Parent's Choice Rice Rusks - Apple Baked Snacks (1.76 oz) uploaded by Andrea I.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am giving my son these snacks and the truth is they are delicious, he loves them. It is in his complementary food and the truth in the afternoons I give him one for his snack and they fascinate him super recommended and its price is super cheap.
Angelina L.
Jacksonville, NC
My daughter use to love these. These were a perfect snack for her when she was younger. It was easy for her to grip and it dissolved easily in her mouth when she didn’t have very many teeth. It’s very affordable and convenient for quick snacks.
Jamie F.
New Castle, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter ate these when we first started her on solids and were introductions new textures. They melt pretty easily and she enjoyed them. Good price too compared to other brands.
Giovanna C.
Waukegan, IL
My baby loves these snacks, they are delicious, I have already eaten them and I am now because my baby likes them, I liked them something sweet
Lacey M.
Daughter loves them. They help with her teething and are also just a good snack for her. A good price and I would recommend
Valerie R.
Newton, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
My son enjoys the flavor...easy to dissolve and chew...affordable...good for children who know how to bite pieces...some pieces can stick to the top of babies mouth and they may over bite pieces because they don't know they have some in mouth...I would recommend
Iriz V.
Stafford, VA
I love how fast the snacks and melt in your mouth. I’m not type of mom that freaks out if they can choke on something as small as the rice cracker snacks. My daughter will ask me for more after she’s done with the two in a pack
cory D.
Topeka, KS
These are by far the easy less messy snack to give to your child! there good for road trips and on the go snacks! there cheap
Jennifer B.
Joppa, IL
This was a great snack for my daughter to pick up and eat by herself. Great price and highly recommend them.
beverly J.
Bronx, NY
my twins love these especially since their teething they love this and the actually really good no! added sugar organic
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nayeli V.