BY PARENT'S CHOICE

Jesa L.
Oklahoma city , OK
I love these wipes. They smell nice. They're a little thicker so they dont tear as easily as most. I often use these to remove my make up and they even get off the waterproof eye make up.. i also use these to quickly wipe down my cats. It's a lot easier than trying to put them in a bath. If these are good enough for human babies then they are good for my face and my fur babies. These are also easy to find in a lot of stores. #walmart #furryfriends #furbabies
Nina G.
Pikeville , NC
I use this for myself for taking off make up ect and for my sons when i change their diapers and also to wipe hands feet faces lol you get the picture. And they smell AMAZING. I love the cucumber melon scent. its my favorite.
Tete N.
Glendale Heights
I had an excellent experience with these wipes. Even the scent did not irritate my newborn. Very absorbent and effective. Would recommend! And they are very affordable.
Kristin K.
Riverdale, GA
I absolutely love these wipes I love the scent of these wipes if they're amazing these are the only whites that I Do by the prices are really good as well and they have vitamin E in it so you can't really beat that. Plus their new packaging is really really adorable.
Krystal G.
Florence, AL
Uhm I've been using huggies wipes up until this point, my little one is 4 months. These are AMAZING. They have ridges and get all those crevices much easier than the other brands. They smell so good too! I will only be buying these from now on.
Jenice S.
Okay if we are being really, real here then we can admit that not all of us can afford a fancy pack of makeup wipes each month. This bad boy does the trick, and saves us a pretty penny. On a budget these are my go to "make-up" wipes.
Meyli M.
These are my go to wipes very reliable and not so expensive why pay 5 for wipes when you can pay a 1$ and some cents have been using these since baby was born and will continue to everyone i know uses these
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
I use this product every month. I should add that my kids are grown LOL. My boyfriend was skeptical until he realized how helpful it was having packs of wipes all over the house LOL and they have really great scent or you can even find some without any scent. Since my Walmart did not have the Cucumber which I love I got the fresh scent this time and it was pretty good too. Not the best but pretty good.
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
These wipes have the greatest scent of fresh cucumber and clean. They work to help get rid of the diaper smell and really brighten up the bottom. They are cheap and easily accessible in every store. I would highly recommend these not only bc they smell the best, but they also are stretchy and long and durable to clean your mess.
Romina B.
Dubuque, IA
I really like these wipes because its cheap and very strong and refreshing scent to them . I usually get the cucumber and shea butter scented wipes. I love how they smell its a refreshing smell to them . and its good especially if your on a low budget because its cheap .