Parent's Choice Peach Yogurt Bites

Parent's Choice Peach Yogurt Bites Stage 3 Baby Food:

• Freeze-dried yogurt & fruit snacks
  • Made with real yogurt & fruit
  • For children beginning to self feed
  • No preservatives
  • Sweetened with fruit juice
  • Live, active cultures
  • No artificial flavors or artificial sweeteners; 9+ months

Are these just as good as Gerber? My son has only experienced and tried Gerber products up until now. He loves organic brands and Gerber but I was wondering if these are just as good as they are some what cheaper.
Start your review of Parent's Choice Peach Yogurt Bites!
How would you rate this product?
Santa Fe, NM
These where like candies for my children when they were little! I loved that they were small yogurt bites that melt in their mouth without the fear that they would choke and that you were able to take them with you any where you go as a snack for your little one. They are so good that I even like them myself!
OXFORD, NC
My baby girl absolutely loved these when she was little! I love that they quickly dissolve in her mouth so i didn’t have to worry about her choking before she became a pro eater. And the price point is on point!
Hurricane, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
They should make these for adults! Lily loves these and I must admit I love them to. They melt in your mouth and the flavors are great! I definitely will continue to buy the parents choice and the other brand
My Grandson absolute lives these they have improved over the years and improved  making them a favorite treat for your toddler any time of day. Especially when your on the go.😁
La Verkin, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a favorite snack. My kids have always loved them since they were babies, even I eat them sometimes because they are so good! They melt quickly too which is nice.
Purchased at: Walmart
My son absolutely loves these! I love them because they are affordable and a healthy snack! The only downfall I see is the packaging. I tend to rip the closing tab off the packaging or sometimes have a hard time getting it open.
north bend, OR
My daughter loved these when she was younger and so did my son. I think they are just as good if not better them others they have so many different flavors with this brand. They both enjoyed these. They love peach flavor till this day and I would totally recommend this to my friends or anyone who has kids
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am so pleased that there are now "snack" products for young children. I have always loved having little healthy snacks between meals, and it is so fun that now I can sit down with my 6 month old baby and have my coffee and fruit and he can have a couple yogurt melts. It is exciting that Walmart's baby brand is producing them now because I feel like I can justify purchasing them.  I purchased both the banana melts and the mixed berry. I prefer the taste of the berry, and I think my son does too. But he will eat both varieties. Quality of Ingredients It was awesome to me to see that the Parent's Choice brand is all-natural, like the Gerber Graduates. I was also encouraged to see that there were very few ingredients listed, and none with weird names that you cannot pronounce and don't recognize as food products. I love that the melts are made out of real fruit extracts (not artificial flavorings) and real yogurt. My only qualm is the amount of sugar in them. But honestly, they are a treat for my son, not a main dish, so he is not consuming a large amount of them. And I would rather they had sugar instead of some artificial sweetener. It would be awesome, in the future, if Parents' Choice offered organic melts. But these are a great start.
These Peach bites are lovely my daughter is 7 years old and she loves them my two boys that are little loves them they're great for on the go they're great for Anytime snack and watching movies road trips anyting I love them I always have a pack of them in my baby's diaper bag you can't go wrong with the snacks and they have multiple flavors my kids love the peach flavor especially my little one he loves them I definitely recommend this for babies and they dissolve so easily and quickly in their mouths so if your baby does not have teeth it's not a big deal they are immediate dissolve love them definitely recommend those
These bites are so fluffy and good for teething gums. It helps soothe them and gives the kids a good snack. They're cheap and delicious. I think they could add a little more flavor or spiced to the mix and make it more interesting. I do reccomend this for other parents to try with thier children. Make sure to sneak a few!