Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetParent's Choice

by Parent's Choice

Parent's Choice(tm) Advantage(tm) Care Cherry Punch Pediatric Oral Electrolyte Solution: Replaces electrolytes Contains prevital prebiotics to hep restore digestive heath Helps prevent dehydration due to diarrhea and vomiting Helps replenish the zinc lost during diarrhea

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Parents Choice Parent's Choice(tm) Advantage(tm) Care Cherry Punch Pediatric Oral Electrolyte Solution, 1 l!
Hannah A.
Charlton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are so much cheaper than the name brand stuff and Dean loved the flavor. It kept him hydrated and satisfied when he caught a stomach bug and had constant diarrhea for a week after puking so much so often that he ended up in the hospital. I would and did buy it again (about 4 bottles during that time). I also have some left over single serving bottles for when something similar happens again. He is a child, so I know that it will. I hate seeing him sick, but he did a whole lot better drinking this drink and I felt better knowing he was getting all the vitamins and minerals that he needed. During this time, he didn't eat anything but a couple of bites of crackers.

Looking for your answer?