BY PARENTS CHOICE

Parent's Choice - Unscented Baby Wipes 700ct: Wipes are strong, yet soft Moistened with a mild cleansing solution Wipes come out open and ready to use 700 wipes see more...

Lillian R.
Lillian R.
New Castle, IN
These wipes are by far the best wipes for babies with sensitive skin! They hold up just as well as any other wipes and are way cheaper! I won't ever switch to another brand of wipes! I've had no problems with her skin breaking out with these wipes!
Tabetha M.
Tabetha M.
Perfect texture, thick and good in sensitive skin.they exceed expectation, work just as great of as name brands. They don't dry out. They are very affordable! I highly recommend to other parents who are interested in good quality and saving money!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Huntington, WV
I personally love these baby wipes. My son is very sensitive and these haven't caused him any issues. For a cheaper baby wipe they really stay moist . I go through less of these wipes compared to other brands.
Goldie H.
Goldie H.
Doniphan, MO
Great texture and thickness. We buy these every time we run out, they are very effective and affordable. My babies have very sensitive skin and these wipes work great! I would recommend these to others!