Parents Choice Parent's Choice Training Pants for Boys, Jumbo Pack (Choose Your Size)

BY PARENT'S CHOICE

Parent's Choice Training Pants for Boys: Designed for absorbency where boys need it most Looks and feels like real underwear Looks and feels like real underwear Soft stretch breathable sides Leak guards to help stop leaks Fun Dreamworks Madagascar graphics fade when wet Available sizes: 2T-3T (24 count) for up to 34 lbs, 3T/4T (21 count) for 32-40 lbs, 4T/5T (17 count) for up to 38 lbs. see more...

• I was wondering how good this product is been using Huggi...3 Answers
Casey V.
Review for: Parent's Choice Training Pants for Boys, Jumbo Pack (Choose Your Size) more...
These diapers are a cheaper alternative for Huggies. My son loves the Madagascar characters. It's easy for him to take off by himself. It absorbs well and doesn't leak.
Shawanda W.
Loganville, GA
I've been using these Parent's Choice training pants on my son for about a month now & no reactions... Of course it's not that many that comes in the pack, but Gabe's on his way to being potty trained ­čśü­čśü
Alysson B.
National City, CA
This is what my baby uses. It fits well and it doesn't leak. I also love the tail design at the back. And of course, it's cheaper than other brands. For something that I just throw everyday, it's a good deal. My son will use Parent's Choice pants until he's fully potty trained!
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
We purchase these if we are on a super tight budget. Not our favorite thou bc they dont absorb enough like other brands and they are not as soft.
Trista W.
Jacksonville
Love these! Hold in pee good at night and she never peed through. Easy for her to pull up and down after she uses the potty.
Stacey G.
My son loves the animals they tear easy if he is trying to run and play. Overall, itÔÇÖs the best quality for the money.
Jamie L.
Bend, OR
Cute Madagascar designs that my son loves. Easy to pull up and down. Easy to REvelcro sides. And affordable!
Ashley K.
They are easy to put on and pull up. They are a good price and very absorbent for new potty trainers, but I have a bigger boy and sometimes they don't cover his bum fully.
Ryan D.
Destin, FL
I was wondering how good this product is been using Huggies pull-ups and there products didn't know how this product is?