Parents Choice Parent's Choice Training Pants for Boys, Jumbo Pack (Choose Your Size)

BY PARENTS CHOICE

Parent's Choice Training Pants for Boys: Designed for absorbency where boys need it most Looks and feels like real underwear Looks and feels like real underwear Soft stretch breathable sides Leak guards to help stop leaks Fun Dreamworks Madagascar graphics fade when wet Available sizes: 2T-3T (24 count) for up to 34 lbs, 3T/4T (21 count) for 32-40 lbs, 4T/5T (17 count) for up to 38 lbs. see more...

• I was wondering how good this product is been using Huggies pull-...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Leslie H.
Review for: Parent's Choice Training Pants for Boys, Jumbo Pack (Choose Your Size) more...
I buy these for my 3 year old. They are a great, cheaper alternative to huggies. My little guy loves the Madagascar animals. He can put them on himself because he knows the 'tail' goes in the back. I like that they come apart on the sides just in case of a messy accident. Makes it easier to change.
Casey V.
These diapers are a cheaper alternative for Huggies. My son loves the Madagascar characters. It's easy for him to take off by himself. It absorbs well and doesn't leak.
Holly C.
East Lynn, WV
Review for: Other more...
I loved these at first. They were good quality for a
low price. But after my daughter wearing them for about a month she became allergic to them and we had to switch to a different brand because they kept her bottom red and with a rash.
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
I actually really love this brand of pull-ups . I use them for my 3 year old son and 2 year old daughter and have been using them since they started using pull-ups . The only issue I have with them is I wish they made the Madagascar state with only lions 😑
My life would be so much easier lol considering my children for some reason only like to wear the ones with lions ... The other animal pictures are always a fight !
Ashley M.
Clio, MI
When we started to potty train we were using pampers. They were great, but quickly got costly. We grabbed these parents choice ones one day and gave them a shot. They are great! I love the easy sides, and that they can be put back together if they come apart when taking off. The designs are nice and I like that you can actually tell which is front and back.
Alysson B.
National City, CA
This is what my baby uses. It fits well and it doesn't leak. I also love the tail design at the back. And of course, it's cheaper than other brands. For something that I just throw everyday, it's a good deal. My son will use Parent's Choice pants until he's fully potty trained!
Mallory H.
Whiteland, IN
These are a great generic alternative to name brand training pants. They hold up extremely well and also have adjustable sides. This makes it so much easier for cleaning and changing.
April R.
Greenville, KY
Just as good as Huggies pull ups. Cheaper too! I love this brand and it's all I will use. My kid rarely ever pees through them and that's saying a lot for over over night.
Shawanda W.
I've been using these Parent's Choice training pants on my son for about a month now & no reactions... Of course it's not that many that comes in the pack, but Gabe's on his way to being potty trained 😁😁
Trista W.
Jacksonville
Love these! Hold in pee good at night and she never peed through. Easy for her to pull up and down after she uses the potty.
Ryan D.
Destin, FL
I was wondering how good this product is been using Huggies pull-ups and there products didn't know how this product is?