Parents Choice Parent's Choice Training Pants for Boys, Jumbo Pack (Choose Your Size)

BY PARENTS CHOICE

Parent's Choice Training Pants for Boys: Designed for absorbency where boys need it most Looks and feels like real underwear Looks and feels like real underwear Soft stretch breathable sides Leak guards to help stop leaks Fun Dreamworks Madagascar graphics fade when wet Available sizes: 2T-3T (24 count) for up to 34 lbs, 3T/4T (21 count) for 32-40 lbs, 4T/5T (17 count) for up to 38 lbs. see more...

• I was wondering how good this product is been using Huggies pull-...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Shawanda W.
I've been using these Parent's Choice training pants on my son for about a month now & no reactions... Of course it's not that many that comes in the pack, but Gabe's on his way to being potty trained 😁😁
Alysson B.
National City, CA
This is what my baby uses. It fits well and it doesn't leak. I also love the tail design at the back. And of course, it's cheaper than other brands. For something that I just throw everyday, it's a good deal. My son will use Parent's Choice pants until he's fully potty trained!
Mallory H.
Whiteland, IN
These are a great generic alternative to name brand training pants. They hold up extremely well and also have adjustable sides. This makes it so much easier for cleaning and changing.
April R.
Greenville, KY
Just as good as Huggies pull ups. Cheaper too! I love this brand and it's all I will use. My kid rarely ever pees through them and that's saying a lot for over over night.
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
I actually really love this brand of pull-ups . I use them for my 3 year old son and 2 year old daughter and have been using them since they started using pull-ups . The only issue I have with them is I wish they made the Madagascar state with only lions 😑
My life would be so much easier lol considering my children for some reason only like to wear the ones with lions ... The other animal pictures are always a fight !
Ashley M.
Clio, MI
When we started to potty train we were using pampers. They were great, but quickly got costly. We grabbed these parents choice ones one day and gave them a shot. They are great! I love the easy sides, and that they can be put back together if they come apart when taking off. The designs are nice and I like that you can actually tell which is front and back.
Ryan D.
Destin, FL
I was wondering how good this product is been using Huggies pull-ups and there products didn't know how this product is?