Parents Choice Parent's Choice Training Pants for Boys, Jumbo Pack (Choose Your Size)

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #33 in Training Pants

Parent's Choice Training Pants for Boys: Designed for absorbency where boys need it most Looks and feels like real underwear Looks and feels like real underwear Soft stretch breathable sides Leak guards to help stop leaks Fun Dreamworks Madagascar graphics fade when wet Available sizes: 2T-3T (24 count) for up to 34 lbs, 3T/4T (21 count) for 32-40 lbs, 4T/5T (17 count) for up to 38 lbs. see more...

• I was wondering how good this product is been using Huggi...3 Answers
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
Review for: Parent's Choice Training Pants for Boys, Jumbo Pack (Choose Your Size) more...
I haven’t tried the old Madagascar ones, but I just bought a pack of the new Paw Patrol ones and I’m a little disappointed. They’re SO thin. They don’t hold much at all. I was hoping they’d be my go to brand but I don’t think so. I’d say they ruined them just like their old diapers.
Leslie H.
I buy these for my 3 year old. They are a great, cheaper alternative to huggies. My little guy loves the Madagascar animals. He can put them on himself because he knows the 'tail' goes in the back. I like that they come apart on the sides just in case of a messy accident. Makes it easier to change.
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
I actually really love this brand of pull-ups . I use them for my 3 year old son and 2 year old daughter and have been using them since they started using pull-ups . The only issue I have with them is I wish they made the Madagascar state with only lions 😑
My life would be so much easier lol considering my children for some reason only like to wear the ones with lions ... The other animal pictures are always a fight !
Ashley M.
Clio, MI
When we started to potty train we were using pampers. They were great, but quickly got costly. We grabbed these parents choice ones one day and gave them a shot. They are great! I love the easy sides, and that they can be put back together if they come apart when taking off. The designs are nice and I like that you can actually tell which is front and back.
Layla C.
Elk Grove , CA
Amazing pull ups!!! My husband and I potty trained both boys with these pull ups, they are great they don’t leak if you put them on right. They are comfy for our boys also they didn’t have one complaint. The Madagascar theme is cute as well and they are very affordable. I loved these ones I got at Walmart a lot better than any other pull up brand out there we have tried them all and these ones made the most sense for our children.
Julia F.
I would definitely recommend anybody that uses the Pull Ups by Huggies to purchase these instead. They are just as good and cheaper. They hold up very well and I haven't had any problems with my boys leaking with them. These really make it easier for my 2 and a half year old that is potty training. He changes himself all the time and is able to just pull them down to use the toilet.
Alysson B.
National City, CA
This is what my baby uses. It fits well and it doesn't leak. I also love the tail design at the back. And of course, it's cheaper than other brands. For something that I just throw everyday, it's a good deal. My son will use Parent's Choice pants until he's fully potty trained!
Holly C.
East Lynn, WV
Review for: Other more...
I loved these at first. They were good quality for a
low price. But after my daughter wearing them for about a month she became allergic to them and we had to switch to a different brand because they kept her bottom red and with a rash.
Mallory H.
Whiteland, IN
These are a great generic alternative to name brand training pants. They hold up extremely well and also have adjustable sides. This makes it so much easier for cleaning and changing.
April R.
Greenville, KY
Just as good as Huggies pull ups. Cheaper too! I love this brand and it's all I will use. My kid rarely ever pees through them and that's saying a lot for over over night.
Ryan D.
Destin, FL
I was wondering how good this product is been using Huggies pull-ups and there products didn't know how this product is?