New ParentDiaperingTraining PantsParent's Choice
Parents Choice Training Pants for Boys, Jumbo Pack (Choose Your Size)

by Parent's Choice

Parent's Choice Training Pants for Boys: Designed for absorbency where boys need it most Looks and feels like real underwear Looks and feels like real underwear Soft stretch breathable sides Leak guards to help stop leaks Fun Dreamworks Madagascar graphics fade when wet Available sizes: 2T-3T (24 count) for up to 34 lbs, 3T/4T (21 count) for 32-40 lbs, 4T/5T (17 count) for up to 38 lbs.

I was wondering how good this product is been using Huggies pull-ups and there products didn't know how this product is?
Start your review of Parents Choice Parent's Choice Training Pants for Boys, Jumbo Pack (Choose Your Size)!
Jamie L.
Springfield
Cute Madagascar designs that my son loves. Easy to pull up and down. Easy to REvelcro sides. And affordable!
Ashley M.
Clio, MI
When we started to potty train we were using pampers. They were great, but quickly got costly. We grabbed these parents choice ones one day and gave them a shot. They are great! I love the easy sides, and that they can be put back together if they come apart when taking off. The designs are nice and I like that you can actually tell which is front and back.
Jessica C.
Butler, MO
Works just as well as huggies or Pampers and is wa way cheaper. Would def recommend. A+ product and holds up to nighttime wetting.
Molly S.
Houlka , MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these! They stand up to the leading name brands and give them a run for their money! They work just as good if not better. And the price is a few dollars cheaper for more quantity. I will always buy these as long as I have a kid in pull ups
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
I actually really love this brand of pull-ups . I use them for my 3 year old son and 2 year old daughter and have been using them since they started using pull-ups . The only issue I have with them is I wish they made the Madagascar state with only lions 😑 My life would be so much easier lol considering my children for some reason only like to wear the ones with lions ... The other animal pictures are always a fight !
Shawanda  W.
Norcross, GA
I've been using these Parent's Choice training pants on my son for about a month now & no reactions... Of course it's not that many that comes in the pack, but Gabe's on his way to being potty trained 😁😁
Eva  M.
Fort Bragg, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoy using these pull ups for my son. They’re super affordable and come a good amount within the box as well. The designs are super cute, and hold very well.
Brittany W.
Lindside, WV
I used the diapers and now I’m using the pull ups. Great bang for your buck. And lasts a good while at least till next pay day lol. And they never break out from them. And my last little one was super sensitive and it never broke him out either.
Sammi P.
Springdale, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
These work just as well as name brand and are much more affordable! Even compared to some diapers brands they are cheaper and you can get more in a pack. In potty training my two year old and these work great for him because he likes to be able to run to the bathroom and pull them down like underwear and if he has a regular diaper hes more likely to have anam accident because he can't get them down as fast. Will be purchasing more as needed
Mahogany H.
New Jersey
They're very inexpensive and get the job done. The cost of their value pack is as much as many name brands and you get twice the amount. I haven't had any issues with leaking.