Parents Choice Parent's Choice Scented Baby Wipes, 500 ct uploaded by Stephanie J.Parents Choice Parent's Choice Scented Baby Wipes, 500 ct uploaded by Madison H.

BY PARENTS CHOICE #74 in Baby Wipes

Parent's Choice Fresh Scent Baby Wipes: 500 sheets Hypoallergenic With aloe Flip-top lid see more...

Vanessa S.
Peru, ME
I don’t know about you but I’ve always felt the more expensive the wipes/diapers the better they are. I have 4 children and I’ve found that is definitely not the case! We always always always go with Parents choice because of the smell and how well the wipe itself works and the best part is it’s he cheapest one!! I used to buy pampers and spending a ridiculous amount on basically the brand name is not something I really want to do especially with having such a large family. We’ve faithfully been buying parents choice for our little ones for years and will continue!
Stephanie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These wipes are amazing! My son has very sensitive skin and these work amazing on him. They are from Walmart. VERY affordable and last pretty long! They are pretty thick and not super thin wipes! I would definitely recommend these to other parents !
Alondra L.
El Monte , CA
This baby wipes are really good and very affordable. I get the scented ones because they have such a fresh smell and does not do any skin damage to my baby i really recommends this to mothers with babies
Sarah F.
All my thumbs down. We tried these wipes because they were so cheap, as I'm sure most parents do! We bought them from Walmart. Within a day my child had a super bad diaper rash. We treated her rash and changed brands and the rash immediately went away. Then one day my husband absent mindedly picked up these wipes again, figured we'd give them another try since she was a little older. Same result, terrible diaper rash. Never again.
Nia W.
Palm Bay, FL
I actually really like these wipes . Even though some people have had diaper rash issues, my daughter has not had this problem . The price is amazing! Also, i love how thick of a wipe they offer . These wipes allow me to change a poopy diaper using only about 3-4 wipes which would take me 6-8 with a pamper brand wipe . Recommend for those on a budget and those looking for a good wipe with a nice fresh scent .
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
So I'm a little disappointed in the Parents Choice baby wipes. The smell is alright. A little strong.. But the fact that the wipe itself is so very thin and papery, I couldn't imagine it feeling very nice on the bums of babies. I literally go through 3x as many wipes using his brand vs. Target's Up&Up brand. The only positive thing I really have to say is the price and convenience.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
Honestly minus the strong scent, which isn't always a bad thing especially when blow-outs happen. I find these wipes to be very good for the price. They arnt super durable but they work just as good as any other brand but a lot cheaper! Would highly recommend.
Kim H.
Best wipes, especially for the price! Sturdy enough to hold the nastiest poops and they wipes smell great too! Fresh scent is my favorite. I have bought the expensive brand name wipes and they seem so flimsy and thin compared to these. I typically can clean a poop-splosion with just two of these wipes! Love love love
Rebecca S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love these baby wipes when i dont have the money to purchase huggies.. They are thick and dont tare when wiping the baby. You dont use as many wipes as you do with other cheap brands when trying to clean your baby up. Also the sensitive ones work wonderful on babies skin
Desiree A.
Marana, AZ
These wipes are incredible. They are very thick compared to leading brands. My children are older now but we all still use these. Not to mention wipes make clean ups easy you, even out of the bathroom. I even use them to remove my makeup at night. I like the scent as well.