Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiapersParent's Choice
Parents Choice Premium Diapers (Choose Diaper Size and Count)

Parents Choice Parent's Choice Premium Diapers (Choose Diaper Size and Count)

by Parent's Choice

Parent's Choice Premium Diapers (Choose Diaper Size and Count)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Parents Choice Parent's Choice Premium Diapers (Choose Diaper Size and Count)!
ALLAPATTAH, FL
Excelente pañales mi bebe no se irrita, amanece seco y son muy suave con la delicada piel de mi bebe.... Los recomiendo
Underwood, MN
A very nice diaper. Works very well with my daughters sensitive skin. Plus it doesn’t leak
Pascagoula, MS
This is my go to when buying diapers they are as good as huggies in my eyes. Keeps my baby's butt dry. AMD they are soft
Geneva, AL
I love these diapers they literally are better then pampers for long car rides, I got to mobile with family and vacations and honestly I would recommend these for those occasions. The price isn’t bad either and we all know diapers are expensive as all get out.
Huntington
I do not like these diapers. I was very disappointed in the way they are made now and they way they were made 7 yrs ago. They do not fit my baby well and he has blowouts when using these diapers.
Bentonville, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best specially because of the price... it’s the best one for keep my kid dry during the night of sleep. I’d totally recommend this.
Deltona
I'm not always buying Huggies or Pampers brand because of the price. So, Parents Choice is always my first choice. It has great price and great quality.
Parents Choice diapers are the only diapers we use on our youngest son. I always say I wish I had these three kids ago. lol
Parrish, AL
I love these diapers. Compared to the regular, I feel these have a better fit and better absorbency. They work much better for that overnight diaper and we have yet to have any blowouts with this kind.
Wilmington, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
*Update: my son manages to flood out the side of these somehow! I switched to Luvs. No leaks! I like these, but side by side with Target diapers they're about equal. But at a couple dollars more a pack. Performance and comfort are good. They fit well. They don't leak. They're soft. But I'm not sure why this "premium" diaper thing is now happening. It seems to be a way to make more money, in an economy where people are paycheck-to-paycheck. Premium is an extra and I will trek to Target to save a couple dollars. These are only about a dollar less than Pampers or Huggies. Pricey for Walmart brand.

Looking for your answer?