BY PARENTS CHOICE

Parent's Choice Overnight Baby Diapers: Super-absorbent Enhanced dryness layer Soft, stretchy sides for a secure fit Cottony-soft outer cover Available sizes: size 3 (86 count) for 16-28 lbs, size 4 (74 count) for 22-37 lbs, size 5 (62 count) for 27-plus lbs, size 6 (54 count) for 35-plus lbs see more...

Buy on Walmart
Hailey D.
Huntington
Review for: Parent's Choice Overnight Baby Diapers (Choose Your Size) more...
If you have a child who pees through their diaper all the time, then you need to try these Parents Choice Parent's Choice Overnight Baby Diapers, (Choose Your Size). You will not be disappointed. These are always a great price at Walmart, you can get a large box for about $20. These have been a life saver because my son was always peeing right through diapers & he doesn’t now.
Sarah T.
Lincolnton, NC
If you have a baby that is a heavy wetter you need these in your life. They are much less expensive than the premium brand overnight diapers, but they are thin enough for every day use. I highly recommend! Parents Choice Parent's Choice Overnight Baby Diapers, (Choose Your Size)
Karmyn I.
Richmond , TX
So I was boycotting Walmart bc I had such bad experiences there and I don't agree with a lot that they do. So I went there for the first time in a year and ended buying the overnight diapers. I usually buy target brand but I didn't feel like feeling with thanksgiving traffic to go by there. So the first thing that happened when I opened them was that I thought the felt soft and thick enough. And they had a cute little teddy bear design. I noticed they had a slight smell to them that I didn't like. He woke up in the middle of the night soaked through after only a few hours of wearing it. So I put another thinking maybe he just had to pee a lot. But he also had a very weird smell that he never has. He woke up again after a few hours and the diaper seemed bulky in front but nothing in the back and pee everywhere. Never had this problem with any overnight diapers before and he's 14 months. The smell is a fishy smell. My son gets a bath every night. No rashes and never smells. Taking them back today.
Heather H.
Forest, VA
These are great for overnight! My little toddler wakes up dry in the morning. Before, we used regular diapers at night and she would wake up with wet and stinky pajamas but these diapers have seemed to solve that problem.
Carlie B.
Bigelow, AR
I've always been a "strictly pampers" parent but times got hard and I decided I'd give these a try. I wish I had done it sooner because these are truly amazing!!! They hold so well and my son never had leaks in them.
Kelsey T.
Litchfield , NH
My daughter pees so much throughout the night so I decided to look for a nighttime diaper. This is our first time using overnight diapers so I haven't explored many other options but I find these effective. In the morning she's full of pee but its not leaking which is what we wanted because the normal day time diapers leaked at night.
Alyson M.
LEVITTOWN, PA
My son leaks in every diaper brand overnight except these! I've tried a size bigger than he is and all that and nope the ONLY diaper that keeps him the driest!
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
I recently purchased these as I was low on cash and needed diapers. They did the job needed but did not hold an overnight diaper for my 2 year old
Tiffanie R.
MCKEESPORT, PA
I swear these will hold up and last better than all name brand for like half price, if you haven't give them a try
Leidy K.
Phelan, CA
Review for: Parent's Choice Overnight Baby Diapers (Choose Your Size) more...
These are way better than the regular ones hold more pee and don’t overflow . Very affordable I get mine at Walmart