Parents Choice Parent's Choice Gentle Milk-Based Canned Powder Infant Formula For Fussiness & Gas with Iron, 12 oz

BY PARENTS CHOICE

Parent's choice gentle milk-based canned powder infant formula see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alyson M.
LEVITTOWN, PA
Foodie Expert
Absolutely LOVE this ! Exactly the same Abe Enfamil and a quarter of the Price at Wal-Mart! I got 33oz for $19.98 and after the FIRST bottle my son was a different happy baby!
Sabrina G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Foodie Expert
I would use these when i ran out. The similac is $16 and the parents choice big one of 32 oz is $20 she did good on it. Did get lose stools but lasted two days and it was just the transition nothing to worry about.
Harley J.
Tewksbury, MA
The only formula that wouldn't make my son sick or constipated! It's so much cheaper than name brand formulas, and it's even better than them. I love this. I will never use anything else for my future babies.
Crystal H.
Vidalia, LA
Great alternative when I'd run out of my daughters WIC formula. Affordable and never caused any trouble with her tummy.
Marketa D.
Dallas, TX
DONOT give this to your small babies , my daughter is 2 months and I was low on funds and decided to get this because it was half the price of simalic and my daughter was so constipated . I mean pooping huge round balls !!!
Alex W.
Weat Pittston, PA
Very cheap compared to other brands, but I found it clumps in the bottle more often. Never gave any of my babies any problems though.
Caitlyn F.
Arlington, TX
Many brands of formula can be really expensive now a days, This brand has a good quality at a great Price. This formula is great with baby's who are sensitive to milk suppliments.
Samantha Z.
Gray Court, SC
I made the typical first time mom mistake in o my buying name brand formula for my baby... boy did that get expensive! I found that this works so much better for my babies tummy than even similac or enfamil! Totally recommended this for babies with sensitivities to formulas.
Leslie M.
Thompsontown , PA
I didn't have any issues like the other person's review. I got smart after having my daughter (when I bough similac only) parent's choice is half the cost! and has the exact ingredients! Wish I would have used it with my daughter, I'd have about $500 extra
Melissa P.
Foodie Expert
There's nothing wrong with spending less money on the same thing as an expensive brand! This doesn't upset my sons tummy and he is very sensitive to other formulas.
Brandey J.
I got this because I got low on funds and needed something while I was out of town. How did it work out to anyone that used it? Was it like Enfamil Gentlease?