Parents Choice Parent's Choice Diapers (Choose your Size)

Parent's Choice Diapers: Umbilical cord cutout for added comfort Disposable baby diapers have a flexible fit for better leakage protection Soft, cloth-like cover Ultra absorbent core in umbilical cord diapers Available sizes: Size newborn for up to 10 lbs (pack count 42) Size 1 (pack count 48) up to 14 lbs Size 2 (pack count 42) 12-18 lbs Size 3 (pack count 36) 16-28 lbs Size 4 (pack count 31) 22-37 lbs Size 5 (pack count 27) 27+ lbs Size 6 (pack count 23) 35+ lbs

How would this compare to buggies, luvs, and pamper?
How are these with leaks?
Why does the diaper feel full after a one time of making shishi? Parents Choice Parent's Choice Diapers (Choose your Size)
Start your review of Parents Choice Parent's Choice Diapers (Choose your Size)!
Glen Burnie
Purchased at: Walmart
You can just tell that this is an off brand diaper! The feel is so different. I would think it is uncomfortable because it feels stiff and somewhat plastic-y. The diaper fits awkwardly, too. My daughter is in newborns. The waistband is not nearly as stretchy as other brand and therefore runs small while the actual diaper part that covers baby’s bottom runs larger, leaving leg gaps. The diaper does absorb a lot, but not fast enough, which contributes to leaking... lots of leaking.
Las Vegas, NV
I have a 2 year old and a one month old both boys and I've been using parent's choice diapers since my first son was born. If I could improve this product I would make it more comfortable unless papery feeling I would recommend this to all parents who are on a budget because you get more for less Price say if I only have five bucks and I'm in need of some diapers I can run to Walmart and grab a package of 42 diapers for five bucks and you can't beat that.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Parent's Choice Diapers get the job done for a low price. To be perfectly honest I preffer this brand of diapers over pampers. I tried pampers recently and found them to be thinner and stinkier. One time one of the pampers diapers ripped and it was very gross cleaning up the inside asorbing stuff on my baby. That has never happened with parent's choice. I am giving these diapers a 5 considering they do very well for their price point.
Lancaster
Parents Choice Parent's Choice Diapers (Choose your Size) uploaded by Katie P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love parents choice, they’re definitely affordable. We can get a big box just for $17 when the same sized box but different brand is over $25. My son sleeps through the night and it does great for over night and rarely ever leaks through. Parents Choice Parent's Choice Diapers (Choose your Size)
coldwater
Let me tell you my son has a good bladder! He will leak in any other brand except this one and he has never broken out from this product he has sensitive skin has to have special lotions so parent’s choice has been our win win go to AFFORDABLE pick! I will always recommend parent’s choice products I have a grandson on the way and first thing I said PARENTS CHOICE!!!
Williamsburg , VA
I love these diapers and since discovering have never turned back! I only use this brand of diapers except for at night when my baby needs a little more absorbency. These are VERY AFFORDABLE..the value pack is about 170+ diapers for about $19.98 ..they also have the urine strip to tell whether or not the baby has urinated or not.
Crown Point
Works like a charm. When they start to leak just go a size up and vuelah. Cheepish, comfortable, and my son loves the characters on them. sometimes walmart doesn't keep the size i need in stock though. could use better handles on the boxes for carrying. long time user of this product and i have used the other brands!
Lucasville, OH
We have tried just about every brand out there when it comes to diapers. All of the top brands our son would either pee out of or they would break him out. Parents Choice is not only really cost effective and budget friendly but it helps with his heavy wetting through the night and doesn't break him out.
Denver
Purchased at: Walmart
For the price, these are the best diapers we have ever used. They don't hold as much liquid as Pampers and they don't work well over night, but for a daily use diaper these are the best price we could find. I would definitely buy them again and recommend them to any new parent we meet
Republic, MO
For a mom who is on a budget, these diapers do not disappoint. They are priced nicely, and the diaper never fails me. It's very absorbent and holds number twos in. They arnt scented or irritating to my daughters bum and I love the line that helps me recognize when she needs changed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tucson, AZ
a year ago
member-271e4 • 8 months ago
This brand doesn’t hold up through the night for my daughter. We both sleep through the night and in the morning her sheet is wet. The wetness actually seeps through the diaper itself. I don’t recommend for night time.