BY PARENTS CHOICE

Parent's Choice - Diaper Box (Sizes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7) : Parents Choice Diapers: Flexible fit for better leakage protection Soft, cloth-like cover Ultra absorbent core Available sizes: Size 1 (pack count 96) for babies 12-18 lbs. Size 3 (pack count 96) Size 4 (pack count 82) Size 5 (pack count 70) Size 6 (pack count 60) Size 7 (pack count 52) see more...

• Is this brand as good as they said?will my baby like it?2 Answers
  • How good are these diapers? Do they leak? Are they good overnight...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else think these diapers run small?1 Answers
Samantha C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Parent's Choice - Diaper Box (Choose Your Size) more...
I went thru a lot of brands of diapers before finally trying these. I always had the issue of other brands not fitting right or leaking and irritating their skin so I tried these and I will never look back! Their diaper rash stopped and they stopped getting leg rashes and no more leaks. Also a plus that they’re so cheap and reliable.
Somer W.
Fort Wayne
Review for: Parent's Choice - Diaper Box (Choose Your Size) more...
I really wanted these to work! They irritated my son’s sensitive skin and caused my daughter diaper rash. She has extremely resilient skin and it caused irritation. They are extremely thin and do not hold a lot of liquid. I would suggest only using these in a bind and for a short period of time. Essentially emergencies only!
Rickeisha F.
Vancouver , WA
Review for: Parent's Choice - Diaper Box (Choose Your Size) more...
For the price, you cannot pass these up! I constantly passed this brand because it was the “off brand”. After many attempts with other brands, this brand was the only one to satisfy me. Comfy and leak free. No rashes either, thank goodness.
Alexis V.
Bennettsville
I have also been a huge fan of parent choice products , but ive noticed after using the diapers for a while my daughter can pee 2 times and it will leak out. I will have to change her clothes 3 times a day.
Amelia B.
Muskogee , OK
They have definitely changed the way they make the parent choice diapers. When minnow 5 year old was younger we tried them on her and they were beyond awful. If she peed it came out onto the floor , so sleeping in them was out of the question! We usually use Aldi's little journey diapers for my almost 2 year old but we ran out on Easter and Aldi was closed, our Walmart is right by our Aldi here so I just ran over there and grabbed a small pack of parents choice to get us through until the next day when Aldi would be open. Well she LOVED them! They work extremely well now , nothing like they used to be ! I tried to put Aldi diapers on her after they opened back up but she wasn't having it, she wanted the parents choice diapers . I compared the pricing and there's about half to a whole dollar difference in price than the Aldi diapers, so not anything big . I went ahead and got the big box of 196 diapers since she had clearly made her decision lol it was a little over $25 for 196 diapers ! They will last us quite a while too .
Tiffany M.
We have bought the Parents Choice Parent's Choice Diapers since our daughter was born and she is 18 months old in a size 5 now. She does not wear any other brands! I would choose these over the more expensive brands because they are a better value and honestly a better quality then most . I have recommended these diapers to several people who use Huggies diapers...and they started buying parents choice!
Laura B.
As a parent who's diapered 3 kids plus 9 other daycare children, im a fan of this brand. Yes the price is right. But so is the quality. I just had my son in a Huggies diaper last night and he woke up after 9hrs sleeping with a soggy messy diaper in his crib and wet sheets. We NEVER have that trouble with the Parents Choice brand.
Reba B.
Elkins, WV
I personally love these diapers! I have 2 boys & these are one of the few that work for them without any leakage. I compare them to Huggies, but so much cheaper! I have been buying them for 2+ years & will continue to buy them!
Monica H.
I personally like these diapers, I feel as if they are almost like pampers just not quite as soft. They are super cheap for a ton of diapers, that last me for about 2 weeks.
leslie h.
Phoenix, AZ
These are so good for the price. I buy parents choice for everything. It definitely beats the higher priced products by a land slide. These products are amazing. I have two girls and I use these products for them.
Bree H.
Natchez, MS
How good are these diapers? Do they leak? Are they good overnight ? Been thinking about trying then because of the price but I don't want to buy them and have to use them if they really aren't that good
Mary J.
Chula Vista, CA
Is this brand as good as they said?will my baby like it?
Alexis V.
Bennettsville
Does anyone else think these diapers run small?
Kristen S.
Medora, IN
I have a 2 month old baby girl. I have heard these are comparable to Luvs, is this true?