Parents Choice Parent's Choice Baby Diapers (Choose Your Size)

by Parent's Choice

Parent's Choice Baby Diapers (Choose Your Size): Soft, clothlike cover Ultra absorbent core Flexible for better leakage protection Available sizes: Size 3 (pack count 24) for 1628 lbs Size 4 (pack count 20) for 2237 lbs Size 5 (pack count 18) for 27 lbs and over

Has anybody had trouble with leaks?
Start your review of Parents Choice Parent's Choice Baby Diapers (Choose Your Size)!
Galveston
Not bad, not the best but not bad. They do the job when I run out of luvs. My kids never get a rash from them so that's definitely a plus. I wouldn't say they hold overnight but they are affordable
Montville, ME
I was seriously surprised by how well these diapers work. I have two kids, and they were both in diapers together for about 2 years. These are a great value, but they also work really well and I hardly ever had any leaks or blowouts.
1,088 reviews
I have always been a pampers mother and as my son started getting older I decided to venture out and try to save money on these, well they work fantastic! That's all I buy now!
As any parent would be, I was hoping this cheap brand of diapers would work for my kid. They are super affordable compared to the big name brands. The packaging is nothing exciting but that's not what matters here. When you first take these diapers out of the box they feel like actual paper and compared to the more expensive brands are rather rough to the touch. They are absorbent and do work, however they gave my daughter diaper rash. I would not recommend these!
Purchased at: Walmart
We love parents choice diapers. They hold liquids very very well. We use the newborn size for my son who is 2 months old. Definitely for those on a tight budget!
Reading , PA
These are great when you're strapped for cash and need a cheap diaper but they don't come close to pampers. What I do like is that they have a stripe down the middle to indicate whether the diaper is wet or not (luvs do not have that). I also have had no problems with leaking. They however don't do a good job at locking in odor. I can smell poop through them that I can then smell on his clothes after changing him. But like I said, they're a good diaper if you're on a budget.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Though they may not be name brand these diapers are super affordable. Pros: cheap,show when child has used them with the strip in middle like huggies and pampers,cons:none . My son doesn't break out with them and has used them for 3 months. Definitely recommend for mommies on a budget .
Auburn, WA
Great diaper for the price and can't beat the price. They fit my girl great but she had sensitive skin and these diapers left her a bit more moist causing more sensitivity. I do recommend them for less sensitive babies
A great buy if you are looking to try out Parents Choice, but don't want to spend the money on a big box of diapers you may not like, or your child might react to. Also a good size for a baby shower gift, or to buy for Grandmas house.
Bennettsville
From size newborn to now a size 2 I have only used parent choice dipers for her. They are very absorbent and I have no no issue with leakage. For the price and the quality its all round an amazing product. Walmart Parents Choice Parent's Choice Diapers (Choose your Size)