BY PARENT'S CHOICE

Parent's Choice 2nd Stage Orchard Blend Sweet Potato Baby Food Puree:

• Made with 100% real fruits and vegetables
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • Convenient on-the-go pouch
  • Recloseable cap
  • 2nd Stage 6+ months

Delilas D.
Marsing
Purchased at: Walmart
I do like the convenience of the squeeze tube but my downfall is that sometimes they fill them to full and multiple times my baby squeezes the tube and makes a mess sometimes all over her face. Just a suggestion maybe less food and a little less money but same packaging.
Cheyenne B.
Fort Payne, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great when you’re on the go or simply trying to satisfy your child’s hunger in a hurry. They are less messy that using a spoon. And they have so many flavors that you don’t have to worry about your child becoming bored with the same thing everyday.
Christa W.
Kalamazoo
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Pros: smells delicious, my infant seemed to enjoy it from the first bite. Good amount in the package, easy screw off lid. Easy for snacks on the go. Met my expectations.

Cons: messy/runny.
Jessica J.
Ashdown, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
These pouches were great for feeding my little one on the go. Much easier to store and carry than the little tubs. Only draw back is you can’t really see in the pouches and it makes me nervous
Kate K.
West Bend
Purchased at: Walmart
Can’t say enough good things about these pouches! Great price! Amazing range of flavors and combinations. And my son loves them! Perfect for the toddler stage when they start getting picky! If they picked at their meal, just give them one of these to make sure their belly gets something! My son will never turn down a pouch!
Jessica S.
San Antonio
Jsbahsnwisnwuan d r r r r rb3 fue due 2iwnr t die wb2i2 e eneidn3h3hekr rid due due r 3je r y 6nsiwmdbr. R. The 5 y h b s d fndieidjcu I. S shx8kg s suxnxos. And e Bri s e  did  w the. E. Ebjjene ebmskns vs. D r. Eiwbjsnejskdk s r t y. Y t. T y. So e. Rrheienshwnekdj
chalai a.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like parent choice it's very reasonable pricing and it's exactly what it says Parent's Choice my baby loves the different flavors they offer especially the Orchid blend I like for him to try different textures and paste and I was a little skeptical I didn't know if you would like it or not but he loved it actually buy them all the time
Christina D.
Georges Mills, NH
Purchased at: Walmart
These little pouches are so convenient when you’re in a rush or on the go and need to make sure your little one has their tummy full and is getting the nutrition they need. They’re reasonably priced and so easy for your little one to hold so they can eat on their own.
Sadie C.
Cambridge, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love parent's choice baby foods they are the best bang for your buck and they have great ingredients in them. My son seems to love the flavors available. I would definitely recommend trying this brand out if you can't afford some of the other more expensive brands, this is just as good!
Michelle C.
These are about .89 at my local Walmart. I buy this and the Organic baby food purees in Stage 2. My daughter loves them and the selection is great. It's a great value and you can introduce baby to a variety of foods at every stage! Thanks for making it possible for working class families!

Walmart