BY PARENT'S CHOICE

Parent's Choice Orange Cream Yogurt Bites: No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives Naturally flavored with other natural flavors see more...

Parent's Choice Orange Cream Yogurt Bites
  • "My children love these, and as a mom, I like that they are reasonably priced and are a healthy option for an on-the-go snack." in 1 review
  • "They're awesome fingers foods for children starting to self feed and even just as a small snack for older toddlers." in 1 review
  • "My son loves yogurt so these make the perfect snack or appetizer as I make his food." in 1 review
  • "They could eat the whole bag in one sitting!" in 1 review
Amy M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My baby girl likes these. My husband usually buys more expensive brands but she can't tell the difference and eats them just the same.
Carrie P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These were a hit with my younest daughter. All she ever wanted as a treat or snack were these amd if we were ever put, oh goodness.
Alex W.
Weat Pittston, PA
Love love love these. Both of my kids are these like crazy, and they're healthy too! Definitely just as good as comparable brands.
Heather E.
Algonquin, IL
My kids love these! Great flavor and easy to carry and take with for a quick snack. Very tasty! I even snag a few here and there.
Christina H.
Tulare, CA
These are a great money saving item. My child loves them and can't tell a difference between these and the more expensive brands.
Tiffany A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When my son was starting on solids he tried this and he seemed to love this cause they would melt in his mouth and taste great.
Laura D.
Russell Spgs, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Carie G.
Markleville, IN
Such an easy on the go snack and healthy! My kids love these. Only down side is when there wet they stick to everything :)
Abby A.
Fowlerville, MI
Kids love these! They are easy to travel with and affordable. I feel better about giving my kids these as a snack.
Kelli  C.
Emmaus , Pa
Daughter loved these! I would highly recommend them to any more! Great for a little snack but not very filling!
Hailey F.
Soda Springs, ID
Does your baby like these ? Are they better then the other flavors?