BY PARENT'S CHOICE

Parent's Choice Orange Cream Yogurt Bites: No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives Naturally flavored with other natural flavors see more...

Parent's Choice Orange Cream Yogurt Bites
  • "My son loves yogurt so these make the perfect snack or appetizer as I make his food." in 1 review
  • "They could eat the whole bag in one sitting!" in 1 review
  • "My children love these, and as a mom, I like that they are reasonably priced and are a healthy option for an on-the-go snack." in 1 review
  • "They're awesome fingers foods for children starting to self feed and even just as a small snack for older toddlers." in 1 review
Tiffany A.
Mega Parent Expert
When my son was starting on solids he tried this and he seemed to love this cause they would melt in his mouth and taste great.
Charnae R.
Greeley, CO
Mega Parent Expert
All yogurt bites rock!! Kids love them. Easy to eat and such a light snack to carry.
Brianna C.
Henlawson, WV
Just started feeding my baby these and she loves them. We tried other brands and she seemed to get choked on them. But these melt faster.
Christina H.
Tulare, CA
These are a great money saving item. My child loves them and can't tell a difference between these and the more expensive brands.
Amy M.
Mega Parent Expert
My baby girl likes these. My husband usually buys more expensive brands but she can't tell the difference and eats them just the same.
Lindsey K.
Macedonia, OH
When the baby is crying and the kids tell me they are starving I give them each a handful of these! The older one's think they are candy, I'm not going to tell them different!
Alex W.
Weat Pittston, PA
Love love love these. Both of my kids are these like crazy, and they're healthy too! Definitely just as good as comparable brands.
McKenzie A.
As a new mom who suffered from outlandish images that her baby would choke if he put anything remotely un-squishy into his mouth, these were a great transition from purees to solids. They dissolve quickly in the mouth, and the flavor isn't overly terrible (yes, I've tried them before I fed them to the kiddo).
They do leave a bit of a 'chalky' texture in my mouth, but my son doesn't seem to mind at all. I really appreciated that they taught him how to perfect his pincer grasp. These little treats built up his hand coordination to the point where he can pick up all kinds of bite sized foods now.
My only complaint would be that the sugar content is higher than the standard puffs that dissolve easily in baby's mouth. I understand that most brands of the yogurt melts have a higher sugar content, but when considering a 'learning to pick up' food, I do appreciate the lower sugar content one can find in a traditional puff.
Kimberly M.
Clarksville , TN
My daughter and son loves these. They dissolve quickly and make the perfect little snack in between meals and on the go. The resealable pack makes it easier to take out with you when your not at home. There are a couple flavors available at Wal*Mart and their priced to be affordable!
Ashley P.
Apo, Ae
Ive purchased these yogurt bites for my youngest to try, he liked them. However, I would not purchase them again only because my child prefers any table food that is around instead.
Hailey F.
Elko, Nv
Does your baby like these ? Are they better then the other flavors?