Add a Photo

By PARENT'S CHOICE
Parent's Choice Orange Cream Yogurt Bites: No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives Naturally flavored with other natural flavors
Amy M.
Amy M.

My baby girl likes these. My husband usually buys more expensive brands but she can't tell the difference and eats them just the same.
Alex W.
Alex W.
Weat Pittston, PA

Love love love these. Both of my kids are these like crazy, and they're healthy too! Definitely just as good as comparable brands.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Tulare, CA

These are a great money saving item. My child loves them and can't tell a difference between these and the more expensive brands.
Heather E.
Heather E.
Algonquin, IL

My kids love these! Great flavor and easy to carry and take with for a quick snack. Very tasty! I even snag a few here and there.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.

When my son was starting on solids he tried this and he seemed to love this cause they would melt in his mouth and taste great.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Russell Spgs, KY

My children love these, and as a mom, I like that they are reasonably priced and are a healthy option for an on-the-go snack.
Carie G.
Carie G.
Markleville, In

Such an easy on the go snack and healthy! My kids love these. Only down side is when there wet they stick to everything :)
Abby A.
Abby A.
Fowlerville, MI

Kids love these! They are easy to travel with and affordable. I feel better about giving my kids these as a snack.
Kelli  C.
Kelli C.
Emmaus , Pa

Daughter loved these! I would highly recommend them to any more! Great for a little snack but not very filling!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Swanzey, NH

My kids love this snack! They could eat the whole bag in one sitting! I keep some in my diaper bag!
Hailey F.
Hailey F.
Elko, Nv

Does your baby like these ? Are they better then the other flavors?

Join Now