Add a Photo

By PARENT'S CHOICE
Parent's Choice Orange Cream Yogurt Bites: No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives Naturally flavored with other natural flavors
Kelli  C.
Kelli C.
Emmaus , Pa
Daughter loved these! I would highly recommend them to any more! Great for a little snack but not very filling!
Laura D.
Laura D.
Russell Spgs, KY
My children love these, and as a mom, I like that they are reasonably priced and are a healthy option for an on-the-go snack.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Fowlerville, MI
Kids love these! They are easy to travel with and affordable. I feel better about giving my kids these as a snack.
Kristle B.
Kristle B.
E Bernstadt, KY
Both my children love these. They're awesome fingers foods for children starting to self feed and even just as a small snack for older toddlers. I buy this product often.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
When my son was starting on solids he tried this and he seemed to love this cause they would melt in his mouth and taste great.
Charnae R.
Charnae R.
Greeley, CO
All yogurt bites rock!! Kids love them. Easy to eat and such a light snack to carry.
Gracie H.
Gracie H.
Laredo, TX
Omg I love this product !! My babies eat them all the time dissolves easy in mouth, the taste is delicious compare to big name brands I choose this for the prices and taste! I always have them for on the go!
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Henlawson, WV
Just started feeding my baby these and she loves them. We tried other brands and she seemed to get choked on them. But these melt faster.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Tulare, CA
These are a great money saving item. My child loves them and can't tell a difference between these and the more expensive brands.
Heather E.
Heather E.
Algonquin, IL
My kids love these! Great flavor and easy to carry and take with for a quick snack. Very tasty! I even snag a few here and there.
Hailey F.
Hailey F.
Elko, Nv
Does your baby like these ? Are they better then the other flavors?