Add a Photo

By PARENT'S CHOICE
Parent's Choice Orange Cream Yogurt Bites: No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives Naturally flavored with other natural flavors
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
EAST TAUNTON, MA

My daughter loves these. she has tried all the flavors there easy for her to eat she's one years old. they desolve right in her mouth she loves the taste how easy they are to pick up
Endy G.
Endy G.
Santa Ana, CA

My baby live these there so good and i gotta admit once in a while I do get some myself .Ill just take like 3-4 of them. Taste really great
Alex W.
Alex W.
Weat Pittston, PA

Love love love these. Both of my kids are these like crazy, and they're healthy too! Definitely just as good as comparable brands.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Clarksville , TN

My daughter and son loves these. They dissolve quickly and make the perfect little snack in between meals and on the go. The resealable pack makes it easier to take out with you when your not at home. There are a couple flavors available at Wal*Mart and their priced to be affordable!
Amy M.
Amy M.

My baby girl likes these. My husband usually buys more expensive brands but she can't tell the difference and eats them just the same.
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Macedonia, OH

When the baby is crying and the kids tell me they are starving I give them each a handful of these! The older one's think they are candy, I'm not going to tell them different!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.

These are great. My son loves yogurt so these make the perfect snack or appetizer as I make his food. My only complaint is that they get so sticky! I end up finding them stuck to him, his chair, and his clothes. :-)
Carie G.
Carie G.
Markleville, In

Such an easy on the go snack and healthy! My kids love these. Only down side is when there wet they stick to everything :)
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Swanzey, NH

My kids love this snack! They could eat the whole bag in one sitting! I keep some in my diaper bag!
McKenzie A.
McKenzie A.

As a new mom who suffered from outlandish images that her baby would choke if he put anything remotely un-squishy into his mouth, these were a great transition from purees to solids. They dissolve quickly in the mouth, and the flavor isn't overly terrible (yes, I've tried them before I fed them to the kiddo).
They do leave a bit of a 'chalky' texture in my mouth, but my son doesn't seem to mind at all. I really appreciated that they taught him how to perfect his pincer grasp. These little treats built up his hand coordination to the point where he can pick up all kinds of bite sized foods now.
My only complaint would be that the sugar content is higher than the standard puffs that dissolve easily in baby's mouth. I understand that most brands of the yogurt melts have a higher sugar content, but when considering a 'learning to pick up' food, I do appreciate the lower sugar content one can find in a traditional puff.
Hailey F.
Hailey F.
Elko, Nv

Does your baby like these ? Are they better then the other flavors?

Join Now