BY PARENT'S CHOICE

Parent's Choice Orange Cream Yogurt Bites: No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives Naturally flavored with other natural flavors see more...

Parent's Choice Orange Cream Yogurt Bites
  • "My son loves yogurt so these make the perfect snack or appetizer as I make his food." in 1 review
  • "They could eat the whole bag in one sitting!" in 1 review
  • "My children love these, and as a mom, I like that they are reasonably priced and are a healthy option for an on-the-go snack." in 1 review
  • "They're awesome fingers foods for children starting to self feed and even just as a small snack for older toddlers." in 1 review
McKenzie A.
As a new mom who suffered from outlandish images that her baby would choke if he put anything remotely un-squishy into his mouth, these were a great transition from purees to solids. They dissolve quickly in the mouth, and the flavor isn't overly terrible (yes, I've tried them before I fed them to the kiddo).
They do leave a bit of a 'chalky' texture in my mouth, but my son doesn't seem to mind at all. I really appreciated that they taught him how to perfect his pincer grasp. These little treats built up his hand coordination to the point where he can pick up all kinds of bite sized foods now.
My only complaint would be that the sugar content is higher than the standard puffs that dissolve easily in baby's mouth. I understand that most brands of the yogurt melts have a higher sugar content, but when considering a 'learning to pick up' food, I do appreciate the lower sugar content one can find in a traditional puff.
Kimberly M.
Clarksville , TN
My daughter and son loves these. They dissolve quickly and make the perfect little snack in between meals and on the go. The resealable pack makes it easier to take out with you when your not at home. There are a couple flavors available at Wal*Mart and their priced to be affordable!
Tiffany A.
East Taunton, MA
My daughter loves these. she has tried all the flavors there easy for her to eat she's one years old. they desolve right in her mouth she loves the taste how easy they are to pick up
Ashley P.
Apo, Ae
Ive purchased these yogurt bites for my youngest to try, he liked them. However, I would not purchase them again only because my child prefers any table food that is around instead.
Lindsey K.
Macedonia, OH
When the baby is crying and the kids tell me they are starving I give them each a handful of these! The older one's think they are candy, I'm not going to tell them different!
Endy G.
Santa Ana, CA
My baby live these there so good and i gotta admit once in a while I do get some myself .Ill just take like 3-4 of them. Taste really great
Amy M.
Mega Parent Expert
My baby girl likes these. My husband usually buys more expensive brands but she can't tell the difference and eats them just the same.
Carrie P.
Mega Parent Expert
These were a hit with my younest daughter. All she ever wanted as a treat or snack were these amd if we were ever put, oh goodness.
Alex W.
Weat Pittston, PA
Love love love these. Both of my kids are these like crazy, and they're healthy too! Definitely just as good as comparable brands.
Kristle B.
E Bernstadt, KY
Both my children love these. They're awesome fingers foods for children starting to self feed and even just as a small snack for older toddlers. I buy this product often.
Hailey F.
spring creek, NV
Does your baby like these ? Are they better then the other flavors?