Parent's Choice Orange Cream Yogurt Bites
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- Does your baby like these ? Are they better then ... Be the first to answer!
- "My children love these, and as a mom, I like that they are reasonably priced and are a healthy option for an on-the-go snack." in 1 review
- "They're awesome fingers foods for children starting to self feed and even just as a small snack for older toddlers." in 1 review
- "My son loves yogurt so these make the perfect snack or appetizer as I make his food." in 1 review
- "They could eat the whole bag in one sitting!" in 1 review
They do leave a bit of a 'chalky' texture in my mouth, but my son doesn't seem to mind at all. I really appreciated that they taught him how to perfect his pincer grasp. These little treats built up his hand coordination to the point where he can pick up all kinds of bite sized foods now.
My only complaint would be that the sugar content is higher than the standard puffs that dissolve easily in baby's mouth. I understand that most brands of the yogurt melts have a higher sugar content, but when considering a 'learning to pick up' food, I do appreciate the lower sugar content one can find in a traditional puff.