Parent's Choice Little Puffs Banana Baby Food uploaded by Haleigh W.Parent's Choice Little Puffs Banana Baby Food uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #16 in Baby Food

Dissolves easily Made with whole grains Made with real fruit A puffed grain snack Naturally flavored Kosher pareve

• Whats the difference from the Gerber ones?2 Answers
  • Are these almost the same as the name brand ones ? 1 Answers
  • I'm going to be starting my son on solids soon.. are thes...3 Answers
  • "My son loves to eat these!" in 3 reviews
  • "I always keep a Tupperware with some in my diaper bag for when we go out." in 2 reviews
  • "a go to pick up if i cant get the name brand cheaper!" in 1 review
  • "These are great my kids have been eating them since they were babies we still use them as on the go snack and they are 7 and 4" in 1 review
  • "i prefer the Gerber Graduates for my son they dissolve so much easier and he likes them better" in 1 review
Olivia W.
FULTON, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My little ones loved these things, and they were better priced then the other brands. I would take these with us on trips for snacks. I highly recommend for any parent to try these. Also try the other flavors they have a few to chose from and it will keep your little one interested.
Lexi W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My lil is love with these !! They smell wonderful and I have tasted them and they are so good!! Very convenient and fast snack for the baby’s and toddlers I always one in my bag or car for an emergency snack !! Easy for babies or toddler to feed on there own as well love this product
Miranda V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These make for a great snack for babies! My kids loved these when they were younger. They’re soft so you don’t have to worry ab a choking hazard and they are usually always on sale at cvs when I go! There is a ton of flavors and I definitely will buy again!
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son absolutely loves these! I always have to make sure that we have some when we are out and about. I love that they are easy to chew and they dissolve quickly. These are a life saver when we are out having dinner, we just give him a little and it keeps him occupied while we eat. I will definitely be buying more and more of them!
Jessica B.
Frazeysburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dissolves quickly which is a HUGE plus. It gives mom and dad peace of mind, but obviously you still need to be close by when they are eating. All of my kids loved them, and I can vouch for the flavoring not being too bad...lol
Gene V.
danbury, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This baby snack brand isn't too bad. It actually cost less than the gerber so that was the good thing about it. I think the taste is almost similar to gerber so price wise this would be better, however, as I recall they didn't have much flavors which is the only downfall about this product
Haleigh W.
Madill, OK
We bought these for both of our children. My son really loved them but daughter wasn't too crazy about the flavor. They do dissolve really well though and they are excellent for working their pincher grip.
taylor w.
Pulaski, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are GREAT offbrand of the Gerber ones. They taste just about the same! Great price as well! My baby loved them! they are awesome for a crying baby in the middle of church to have him munch on to keep him quiet! i would highly reccomend this product
Claudia V.
San Benito, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
All 3 of my kids loved these! I always had to make sure I had some in my kitchen! I also always carried them in little containers for car rides. I liked that they are easy to chew and dissolve quick. I even liked the taste!
Ines🌺 S.
Mount vernon
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son wasnt a fan of this they dont dissolve easy compare to the gerbert ones. The flavors sucks u can barley tast them but they are cheap compare to the other bands but but not worth it for me personally.
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
What was your kids favorite flavors?
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
Do your kids like these as much as gerber?
Kirstin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I haven't tried this brand for the puff snacks, how does it compare? My little one is 12 months old and seems to like most puffs now.
Tiffany L.
Baltimore, OH
I'm going to be starting my son on solids soon.. are these a good choice for snack time? How does the Parent's Choice brand compare to the other brands?
Sandra A.
Whats the difference from the Gerber ones?