BY PARENTS #69 in Formula

• "This has been a great product for my son." in 1 review
  • "My son loved this formula and took very well to it." in 1 review
Katie E.
Blue Earth, MN
I used this formula with my son and he never had any problems with it. When comparing ingredients it has the same as other formulas like Similac or Enfamil but has a much nicer price tag.
Deanna G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We were so happy when we found these at Walmart-We compared ingredients to Similac and all the other brands and they were essentially the same exact thing! Our son didn't notice any difference and it saved us tons of money! :)
natalia s.
Caldwell, ID
I have used this formula with 4 of my children. It's my favorite formula to use. It's reasonably priced and it agrees with my babies very well. They also gained weight good when they were on it. It gets a big thumbs up from me.
Alex W.
Weat Pittston, PA
I like this formula for the most part, but i found sometimes when you make a bottle it gets small hard clumps that just won't dissolve. Never gave any of my babies problems though.
Jennifer  C.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
I used this formula with my twins and now with my third baby. This formula is exactly the same as Enfamil and costs so much less! And for a family of 5 every penny counts.
Kimberly M.
Hadley, NY
This has been a great product for my son. Other formulas made him sick, but this was the only formula that he was able to use without vomiting. He has really thrived using this formula.
Melanie B.
Colfax , Nc
This is just one of those things where you can't get the "knock off" version. They're off by percentages in the ingrediants and it does make a big difference.
Brook T.
SUPPLY, NC
I liked this product. My daughter used it where as my sons used enfamil. She took it well and has grown and exceeded her age for development
Kahren c.
Mooresville , Indiana
This product is sold at walmart and and comparable to enfamil. It is a fine powder and mixes easy with water.
Alysa B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
If you are needing formula on a budget then this is a good formula for you. It is a good cost for the amount you get. I used it very briefly many years ago with my eldest child.