Parent's Choice Gentle Infant Formula with Iron, 33.2 oz

by Parent's Choice

Parent's Choice Gentle Formula is designed specifically for babies with fussiness, gas, and crying . It offers complete nutrition from the start. This Parent's Choice Infant Formula, VALUE SIZE 33.2 oz, makes approximately 60, 4 oz bottles of formula.

My 9 week old suffers from gas and occasional constipation, does this formula help relieve that?
Start your review of Parent's Choice Gentle Infant Formula with Iron, 33.2 oz!
Norfolk, NY
Parent's Choice Gentle Infant Formula with Iron, 33.2 oz uploaded by Julie M.
This product was the absolute BESt for.my.daghter when she was a.mewborm. Parents choice formla gentle worked miracles om.mybabys sensitive tymmy.amd you.coyldnt beat the price!! 5 stars?
The parents choice gentle formula has been a total life saver with my son since I had to stop breastfeeding. He's allergic to Gerber formulas and he's very picky. The infant formula by parents choice is also amazing but he started to get some gas issues so we switched to gentle and have no problems at all now!
So thankful we decided to try this! My son had the worst time with gas and fussiness, he has such a sensitive tummy. Half the price of enfamil, same ingredients, and helps his tummy so much. Cant beat this for $20.
Gonzales, LA
Parent's Choice Gentle Infant Formula with Iron, 33.2 oz uploaded by Cecilia B.
This is what I have given my daughter all her life. It is the best price point I have found and I can almost always find it in Walmart, depending on what size I am looking for. I find that the largest one is the best deal. They recently switched the packaging for the biggest one which was nice because it's easier to travel with now opposed to the old cylinder can with the plastic off/on lid. This stuff is just as good as Enfimil and I actually got her that a few times and we both seemed to like PC one better. It comes in many different kinds such as Infant, Soy, Advantage, Tender, etc. They also have the liquid ready and tons of other food products as well.
San Antonio, TX
Parent's Choice Gentle Infant Formula with Iron, 33.2 oz uploaded by Jenna M.
Started my son on the enfamil gentle and this is just as great bit honestly even better because of the price! I love the convenient little scoop holder it helps to not lose it!
Reidsville, NC
Parent's Choice Gentle Infant Formula with Iron, 33.2 oz uploaded by Rebecca H.
I've been using the formula for both of my kids!! I used it with my daughter 4 years ago she had acid reflex bad and we Literally tried ever formula until my cousin broad me about this brand they used on their daughter!! I used it and feel in love! So when my son was born this is all I used for him! Great price and I love it!!!
East Falmouth, MA
We were using Enfamil gentlease and said even though it was pricey we were sure it was better because of the different way they treat the milk products. Because the Walmart near our house didn't have the large container we tried the large container of this. It finally solved his tummy troubles; I would NEVER go back to Enfamil... Parents Choice was a life saver!
I love these! My son been using this since he was born and never had issues. Can't beat the price either for the size you get. Highly recommended if you use Enfamil Gentlease and looking for a cheaper alternative
Myrtle beach , SC
Great alternative to Enfamil Gentlease. The price is great, unbeatable for formula! My son has no issues with this Walmart Store Brand. I would definitely recommend to other parents.
Fayetteville, NC
This formula was a lifesaver when I first had my son! It is the same ingredients as Enfamil and half the price. I love the the Parents Choice brand has the same product for half the price.