Parent's Choice Gentle Infant Formula with Iron, 33.2 oz

by Parent's Choice

Parent's Choice Gentle Formula is designed specifically for babies with fussiness, gas, and crying . It offers complete nutrition from the start. This Parent's Choice Infant Formula, VALUE SIZE 33.2 oz, makes approximately 60, 4 oz bottles of formula.

My 9 week old suffers from gas and occasional constipation, does this formula help relieve that?
Start your review of Parent's Choice Gentle Infant Formula with Iron, 33.2 oz!
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
Had to buy this once as an alternative to my regular formula & I️ checked the ingredients from enfamil and they were synonymous. Haven’t gone back since. Half the price & my daughter loves it! This brand is really really great & worth a shot.
Gina S.
My son was taking the Enfamil gentle and his dr suggested we try this one and I’m so glad we did! My sons reflux stopped, the packaging is so much better, and it’s cheaper.
Lyndsey D.
Oxford, MS
Parent's Choice Gentle Infant Formula with Iron, 33.2 oz uploaded by Lyndsey D.
We supplement our baby. Our doctor told us to never overpay for formal if the baby does not have diet allergies. Parents choice is perfect for us and so affordable.
Briona P.
Rockmart, GA
This is the enfamil gentle ease alternative. My daughter can only drink the gentle formula. When we are out of enfamil we swap for parents choice. This one makes her have more dirty diapers. I think the formula tastes the same as the alternative because she still drinks it without a problem. But I’ve noticed she goes more with this formula. We’ll still use it for the time being because the price point is good and one can usually lasts us for about 4 days.
Julie  M.
Norfolk, NY
Parent's Choice Gentle Infant Formula with Iron, 33.2 oz uploaded by Julie  M.
This product was the absolute BESt for.my.daghter when she was a.mewborm. Parents choice formla gentle worked miracles om.mybabys sensitive tymmy.amd you.coyldnt beat the price!! 5 stars?
Miranda B.
Montgomery
Great price! Very comparable to Gentle Ease for baby! Love that the canister has a spot to hold the scoop. Scoop is attached to top when freshly opened canister, do not have to worry about scoop being lost in product.
Cherish C.
Summerdale, AL
We were originally using Enfamil Gentlease for our daughter when I started having problems breastfeeding. It was costly so we looked into Parents Choice Gentle to see if it was similar. We're now getting twice the amount of formula for like $7 less than what we were paying for one container of Enfamil. Love Parents Choice!
Julia M.
Bethlehem, PA
We use this formula as a supplement to our daughters breast milk, this is the only thing gentle enough on her belly. She loves it. Very little gas now.
Elizabeth B.
San Diego, CA
Love how parents choice is the same formula as the enfamil gentle ease at a much inexpensive price. It's literally the same exact ingredients.
Alana P.
Aberdeen, NC
Parents choice is an inexpensive alternative to Enfamil gentle ease. Great buy and my son tolerates it pretty well.