Parent's Choice Gentle Infant Formula with Iron, 33.2 oz

by Parent's Choice

Parent's Choice Gentle Formula is designed specifically for babies with fussiness, gas, and crying . It offers complete nutrition from the start. This Parent's Choice Infant Formula, VALUE SIZE 33.2 oz, makes approximately 60, 4 oz bottles of formula.

My 9 week old suffers from gas and occasional constipation, does this formula help relieve that?
Start your review of Parent's Choice Gentle Infant Formula with Iron, 33.2 oz!
Rockmart, GA
This is the enfamil gentle ease alternative. My daughter can only drink the gentle formula. When we are out of enfamil we swap for parents choice. This one makes her have more dirty diapers. I think the formula tastes the same as the alternative because she still drinks it without a problem. But I’ve noticed she goes more with this formula. We’ll still use it for the time being because the price point is good and one can usually lasts us for about 4 days.
Texas City, TX
Absolutely love this product!! Recently had to switch to a different formula because the formula my son was drinking was to hard on his stomach and making him constipated. I started giving him this formula after i did some research and it has worked wonder my little one isn’t fussy any more and has regular bowel movements an the price is great because I’m on budget.
Parent's Choice Gentle Infant Formula with Iron, 33.2 oz uploaded by C A.
Like a lot of moms we went with the high name brand with our first child, our second was on special formula and our ped recommend this with our 3rd. It’s been great. So wish I would have used it with the first
chipley, FL
Parent's Choice Gentle Infant Formula with Iron, 33.2 oz uploaded by clo S.
I had tried a few name brand formulas and only one had worked and didn't give my child tummy issues or hives, but it was too expensive. After trying this seeing it was similar to to the one my child used, this formula was perfect. It turned out to be the best, cheapest, brand that worked amazing and she loves it. My baby didn't want the name brand anymore and that was definitely fine by me. I am truly happy to come across this formula. Thanks to parent choice, my baby is growing strong, healthy and happy.
Summerdale, AL
We were originally using Enfamil Gentlease for our daughter when I started having problems breastfeeding. It was costly so we looked into Parents Choice Gentle to see if it was similar. We're now getting twice the amount of formula for like $7 less than what we were paying for one container of Enfamil. Love Parents Choice!
Floral Park, NY
Had to buy this once as an alternative to my regular formula & I️ checked the ingredients from enfamil and they were synonymous. Haven’t gone back since. Half the price & my daughter loves it! This brand is really really great & worth a shot.
So I was definitely one of those people who thought just because enfamil was more expensive it'd be better for my baby. But my son had soooo many issues with gas and pooping before switching to this. We've been using this since he was 2 months and now at almost 4 months we haven't looked back. I think this is a great formula and it is literally half the price of enfamil.
Montgomery
Great price! Very comparable to Gentle Ease for baby! Love that the canister has a spot to hold the scoop. Scoop is attached to top when freshly opened canister, do not have to worry about scoop being lost in product.
My child had an extremely sensitive stomach as an infant. Every brand I tried ended with severe gas and sleepless nights. Thankfully I tried the parent choice brand and I tell you within 24 hrs I went from having a cranky baby 24/7 to a happy little boy. So thankful I discovered this!
Levittown, PA
This is so worth it and a life saver! After ONE bottle I saw a huge difference in my gassy fussy crying leg pulling stiff as a board baby boy 3 months old on Similac advance. This parent's choice gentlease was $19.98 !!!WOW SO WORTH IT AND WORKS GREAT I RECOMMEND 100%