Parents Choice Fresh Scent Baby Wipes 500 Count

by Parent's Choice

Parents Choice Fresh Scent Baby Wipes are soft cloth-like wipes with a refreshing fragrance to keep your baby fresh and clean. These wipes are carefully designed to be strong enough to effectively clean your babys face, hands and bottom, yet soft and gentle on their sensitive skin. Each wipe is enriched with Chamomile that give it a fresh scent that is soothing to your baby. These wipes are pH Balanced and hypoallergenic for even the most sensitive skin. The flip-top design ensures that each wipe comes out open and ready to use on any part of your baby's delicate skin while remaining moist when the lid is closed. With 500 baby wipes available in five packs, a single purchase will last you for weeks. You can conveniently keep a separate pack at home, in the car, in the stroller or in the diaper bag and always have them with you when you need them the most. Make your babys changing time refreshing with Parents Choice Fresh Scent Baby Wipes.

Parent's Choice Fresh Scent Baby Wipes, 5 packs of 100 (500 count); Parent's Choice Fresh Scent Baby Wipes, 500 count (5 packs of 100); Quilted soft wipe; Fresh Scent; Enriched with Chamomile

Batteries required: No

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Parents Choice Fresh Scent Baby Wipes 500 Count!
Grand Forks
I got these as a gift. I got the biggest box of them and at first I was pretty pumped! That many wipes will last forever! And then I started using them. The smell started to get annoying and the quality just isnt ideal. And then you start to realize.. these are going to last forEVER. I will never get rid of these wipes. The more you start to loathe using them the worse the smell gets.
Shirley
 Estas si las recomiendo 100% no tiene fragancia pero tampoco son simples y lo mejor de todo es que son economica ami hija le dan alergia las huggies pero estas no en lo absoluto y siempre siempre le e comprado de estas y la tenemos en mi casa para todo uso , mi hija la de 7 años la usa para cualquier cosa ella siempre anda con su paquetito .
Somerset, PA
We use these wipes ALL the time. The thickness is perfect. They have just the right amount of wetness and they don't irritate my child. I use them from diaper changes to makeup remover for my self. They have many uses. The best part is the brand is affordable and they work just as good if not better than the more expensive kind.
500 S. Main ST #11
I really love these wipes I use them on my baby, my son to wipe his face, as myself. These wipes are soft and resistant and I really like that these do not tear when you are trying to pull them out of the bag. I really recomend these wipes for anyone that wants good quality and not have to pay as much.
Ozark, AL
Parents Choice Fresh Scent Baby Wipes 500 Count uploaded by Nicole C.
I really like these wipes. I use them when needed and also use them on my baby everyday. They smell great and get the job done and not to mention they are very affordable. They don’t tear easily. They are great, I definitely recommend!
Ewing, VA
I've tried expensive wipes, organic, scent free, all of that, and I always end up right back with Patents Choice. They're inexpensive, come in large quantities, and get the job done without leaving my little one with a rash
I like the smell of the wipes, but they seem to be to thin they always rip when I try to take one out. Also if I try to get one out it would take out two or more most of the time. Which is very frustrating sometimes.
DeLand, FL.
The dented version is gentle enough not to irritate the skin or be over baring. The sent helps with the extra dirty diaper smell. And half the price of Huggies or Pampers wipes.
Fort Gay, WV
These wipes are very moist and smell amazing. They are durable and very soft on the baby's skin also. Also great for removing food and messes from babys face, hands, etc
Ripley, OK
We've used this walmart brand of wipes for years. They are great. We've really never had any problems with them. We get this scent in a box, not as a three pack.

Looking for your answer?