New ParentDiaperingDiapersParent's Choice
Diapers, Stage 7: 41+ lbs, 78 Count

Parent's Choice Diapers, Stage 7: 41+ lbs, 78 Count

by Parent's Choice

Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. Buy Parent',s Choice Diapers, Size 7, 78 Diapers at Walmart.com

Count: 78

Breathable to help keep baby dry and comfortable; Wetness indicator changes color when wet; Up to 12 hours of protection; Hypoallergenic, perfume and latex free; All-around snug and comfy fit; 78 disposable diapers; For kids 41+ lbs.

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.07 x 11.45 x 10.14 Inches

I have these diapers. My son hasn’t had A rash from the diaper the only ones that are good for him. Is size 7 the last size y’all have ?
How much diaper#7?
Start your review of Parent's Choice Diapers, Stage 7: 41+ lbs, 78 Count!
Allison J.
Knollwood, TX
So so so very thankful that Walmart makes size 7 diapers!!!! My son has been in them since before age 1. He is now two. Parents Choice and Pampers are the only brands who go to 7! But pampers are nice but way to expensive for their size 7. So thanks walmart for thinking above and beyond!!!
Felicia T.
Reedsville, PA
One of the only brands that make size 7 diapers. The are good for daytime use but we have difficulty with overnights and leaking.
Johanna D.
HARTFORD, CT
Me encnatan ahora mismo tengo un niño con autismo llevo semanas buscandolos pq son losnunicos q le sirven y le funcionan y no los encuetro por ningun lado yo los recomiendo me encantan esta marca
emina H.
My son is HUGE. A 3 yr old , who's 48/49lbs. Hes a chunky lil dude. Hes still in diapers. These diapers save our LIFE. They are the ONLY brand who make size 7 diapers. (Thank you parents choice for thinking of the chubby kids) they are SO affordable. My sons a heavy wetter, so they leak on us quite a bit. But its nothing terrible. I wish they were a little thicker & had a scent to them.. but other than that, I love them!!!
Char L.
Syracuse , NY
Parent's Choice Diapers, Stage 7: 41+ lbs, 78 Count uploaded by Char L.
Parents Choice Parent's Choice Diapers (Choose your Size) is amazing does the job just like buggies and pampers. I started off purchasing the more expensive brands but as time moved on he got older and I got more smarter with money I decided to purchase these actually saving a few cents more which makes more sense
Crissy L.
Greeley, CO
Parent's Choice Diapers, Stage 7: 41+ lbs, 78 Count uploaded by Crissy L.
I have three daughters and all three used those diapers. Very affordable the only brand that has size 7. The only thing is at my local Wal-mart there always out of stock.
Amina Q.
The vest diapers i have ever used with such an amazing price. Otherwise the diapers would blow a hole in our pockets.
Danielle S.
Winter Spgs, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
These are fantastic, my 4 year old son uses them for bedtime and we have been very successful with no leakage. We have tried pull ups and overnight diapers but these work fine and save us money.
Jeremy  E.
Washington, IL
They fit older children well but do not hold as much as the pampers. They are a bit larger than the pampers so if you're child is on the heavier end they will fit better.
Monica S.
Linden, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
In my opinion these are as good as the pampers brand but cost way less!!! Haven’t seen pull ups of these brand but I hope they have them