Parent's Choice Diaper Rash Cream uploaded by Alexandra S.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE

Parent's Choice Diaper Rash Cream: Helps soothe, heal and prevent diaper rash Pediatrician and dermatologist tested see more...

Taylor G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am usually hesitant to buy the off brand of things like this but people it’s just as good as the much more expensive alternatives. It’s $2 and I love it! My baby had horrible diaper rash with bleeding after diarrhea and we tried several expensive brands before trying this. It’s been my favorite so far and cleared the rash within days but showed a noticeable difference within the first 12 hours. I’m glad I gave it a try and would highly recommend it.
Alexandra S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this on both my girls but I also bought it to help with a hormonal rash I got on my chin while pregnant with my second. This is the only stuff I could use to get it to calm down.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Works well when you are on a budget. Didn't notice any difference from more expensive options. Smell isn't too over powering, its thick and helps protect from diaper rash or even drool rash! I buy this when I can find it at my stores in this area.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque , NM
I used this with my youngest son and it worked for him better than other products. I always kept this in my diaper bag for him. I tried more expensive name brands but this is the one that actually worked. The consistency is very similar to more popular brands but I chose this.
Mariah S.
Works great! I've tried every diaper rash cream plus a few home remedies for diaper rash and nothing worked! Finally got some of this and it worked like a charm! Good 80 percent improvement by the next day.
Leslie A.
Sad to say Parents Choice is not my choice. It definitely does not sit well with me since it constantly gives my daughter a skin reaction. But I don't think other mommies should give up hope on this product. It might of not worked for me but it might work for you.
Nichole D.
Works just as good as the name brand product but less expensive. When ever we need diaper rash cream this is the brand we buy. You see immediate results after just one application.
Jennifer W.
Lynchburg, VA
I tried this on my son's diaper rash. Unfortunately, it did not clear it up. It was also thick which made it difficult to spread over the rash.
Kandice N.
This is a good cream. It might not work quite as well as the name brand ones, but it has been able to heal for us just the same.
leslie h.
Phoenix, AZ
Love it my baby is using it and helps her alot with the redness. I love it it's under $5 and it compares to the expensive ones.