Parent's Choice Breast Milk Storage Bags, BPA-Free - 50 ct

Make life with baby easier with help from Parent's Choice Breast Milk Storage Bags. These items are a useful tool for busy families. They offer a simple, safe and effective way to preserve an infant's preferred first food. Each baby milk storage bag is...

Anyone else like these?
I have never used a breast milk storage bag and was wondering how well they work? Are they more for freezer storage or can they be put in the fridge? Can you reuse the bags or are they thrown out after one use?
Start your review of Parent's Choice Breast Milk Storage Bags, BPA-Free - 50 ct!
Jasmine R.
Memphis, TN
Parent's Choice Breast Milk Storage Bags, BPA-Free - 50 ct uploaded by Jasmine R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought these bags on sale at Walmart for $2 original price $6.84 so I couldn't pass them up. I really like these bags, because they hold 10oz (Lansinoh only holds 6oz), they are thick, double zipped, & you can write on them as well as hang them up. I definitely recommend to anyone willing to try them.
Bridget E.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Works exactly like it should. Didn't leak and was a fraction of the cost of the other brands. Worked for me.
Ermelinda  W.
Glencoe, OK
Parent's Choice Breast Milk Storage Bags, BPA-Free - 50 ct uploaded by Ermelinda  W.
There is nothing I can complain about it really. It's safe for refrigerator and freezer storage, it is leak-proof and has double zipper seal. You can safe milk up to 300ml and just heat it with warm water. I would recommend to others, it's a little cheaper than other brand.
Marie  P.
Miami Gardens, FL
Parent's Choice Breast Milk Storage Bags, BPA-Free - 50 ct uploaded by Marie  P.
I got the 50pcs at Walmart. They are the most durable I've ever used. I love that they are sealed before you use. The handle hole is nice when you are transferring them to the freezer or into the fridge. The double zipper has never come apart, yet they are easy enough to open.
Cerenity M.
Lucedale, MS
Parent's Choice Breast Milk Storage Bags, BPA-Free - 50 ct uploaded by Cerenity M.
Purchased at: Walmart
A must buy! #BabyEssentials #NewMomMustBuys I personally love them for my breast milk storage. I recommend to every new momma out there. Purchased at Walmart and it’s very reasonable priced. Double zipper feature and a designated area for name date and volume.
Ericka  O.
National City, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Las recomiendo son fáciles de utilizar y muy segura .no hay fugas ni dérames, la verdad ami me dan una tranquilidad muy buena
shawna H.
Kissimmee, FL
These breast milk storage bags work good for me no leakage at all I recommend these!!
Shanna G.
Wausaukee, WI
The price of these is perfect! In always had them on hand while breastfeeding/ pumping. They are made with a nice thick plastic so I never worried about leaks.
Areana W.
Cheney, WA
They were deffinatly not the best but they were sturdy and didnt rip or anything they were pretty good quality for the price and they did the job intended so I was pretty happy with the product myself. They are great affordable storage bags for storing your milk!
Iriz V.
Stafford, VA
Parent's Choice Breast Milk Storage Bags, BPA-Free - 50 ct uploaded by Iriz V.
These have been one of my favorite brands of breast milk storage bags. I am an over producer and these are lifesavers in the freezer . They lay down and have double zip to make sure your liquid gold stays perfect! I love it!