Parent's Choice BPA Free Bottles, 9 oz, 3 count uploaded by Alicia M.

BY PARENTS CHOICE #75 in Baby Bottles

BPA-free decorated Parent's Choice Bottles are made of 100% FDA-approved food grade polypropylene. The bottles come with one slow flow nipple. The soft vented nipple promotes natural feeding and helps prevent ingestion of air by baby and nipple from... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Olivia W.
FULTON, MS
My youngest daughter now uses these, and they are great! They are really affordable for families on a budget and they always have cute designs on them to keep them more appealing. The only thing I would say is you will have to get a bottle cleaner or use your rag and a fork to get down in it to clean it good. So unless you clean every bottle the baby takes right after he/she drinks out of it, it can get tricky to clean it good, but these are so good priced, you could easily just replace the dirty one.
Sarah G.
I had a time trying to find a bottle that my daughter would take. She loved these bottles, i chose them because the nipple was a lot like the avent pacifier. they do not leak at all, and are easy to clean. i like that they do not have so many parts like some other brands of bottles do. If you are a mom on a budget i would tell you to try out these bottles before spending money on the more pricey ones.
Brittney C.
Gig Harbor, WA
My baby loves these bottles! At first she had to have Dr Browns bottles but those ones constantly LEAK. So I decided to try an inexpensive bottle and she LOVES the parents choice bottles! I love how they have cute prints on them and most of them are different! I just wish they had some more options for the prints on the bottles.
tasha m.
Cumberland
These are great. I never have any issues with them. I actually bought Gerber brand bottles and hated them. These are the cheapest and best. They also have cute designs on them.
Haley B.
Fernley, NV
These bottles were my go to when my daughter was a baby. They exceeded my expectations especially for how cheap they are. Way better than other brands!! Helped my daughter to not suck as much air too! Definitely would recommend for other parents.
Maggie S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
After my daughter had surgery she wanted bottles again. We got these after always using expensive como tomo ones. I dreaded these but they are great. They wash up really easily and would get them again
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
I recieved a set of these for my baby shower but honestly didn't like them at first. The nipples while slow flow were too slow for my newborn. Now that she's 8 months old the faster flow nipples actually work well. Almost as well as our go to NUK bottles. Reccomended when needing a more aforable option ♧
Nia W.
Palm Bay, FL
Love these! My daughter loves these and has now moved from the 5 to the 9 oz bottles. The cute designs and colors are a big plus. I love the price for these bottles and think that some might find these more effective than a set of bottles worth $100+ . Recommend !
Brianna R.
Owingsville, KY
After trying multiple name brand bottles (nuk, Dr Brown.. ect) I picked up a pack these bottles and my daughter loves them. They have adorable designs and many colors for male and female. They are dishwasher safe but most of all they are cheap!!
Steph M.
Belvidere, IL
After buying all the brand name bottles with no luck, I tried these cheapies. My daughter took to these bottles no issues. Very affordable, cute designs and colors, and dishwasher safe. Love them.