Parent's Choice Blueberry Rice Rusks Baked Rice Snack, 12 count, 1.76 oz uploaded by Tomasa O.

BY PARENTS CHOICE

Jen G.
My one year old nephew loves these and the apple ones so much it's his go to snack. They are amazing for their price I buy a box every week to two weeks. We get them at Walmart. I highly recommend these to anyone with a baby.
Keely T.
These things are great! I can set my baby in his little chair give him one of these and I can complete a simple task that seems impossible! Very affordable brand. I'm a repeat buyer of many different flavors!
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
These are so cool! My baby has always loved the banana teething crackers, and this is the first time I've ever seen blueberry! Great price, perfect size, dissolves quickly. A+
Tomasa O.
My daughter loves these! So far she's liking the banana ones.Very easy for her to chew as they are thin enough to dissolve. She's 6 mths and does really well with these.We buy at wal-mart about $2 and change a box.
Victoria L.
Knoxville , TN
My son lovess these. They are not messy and they are a great healthy snack and I don't have to worry about him choking because they dissolve in the mouth