BY PARENT'S CHOICE

Parent's Choice Berry Melon Wipes: Great for hands, faces, and bottoms Quilted soft Limited edition Hypoallergenic Alcohol free Only at Walmart see more...

Leslie H.
Ok, whoever thought about avenging baby wipes like food was crazy! Using these wipes to wipe poop.. Bad idea! It absolutely does not make the job easier... It actually makes the pop smell like rotting berries instead. I love the thickness of the wipes.. The smell... Only for non poopy situations.
Brianna J.
We use these parents choice wipes all the time. They smell amazing and have lots of choices in smells. They work for my baby with sensitive skin. I love the price and they clean well too. Buy them at Walmart.
Autumn J.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
My favorite wipes of the moment! They smell so good, my dad bought me some out of state, and I haven't been able to find them where near I live! They smell so good, and the fragrance really sticks, but it's not too overwhelming. They're nice and strong and sturdy!
Rainey D.
Pineville
Parent’s choice has the best baby wipes. They’re so much thicker than the huggies wipes and they don’t fall apart during a clean up. Plus they have a variety of different fragrances to choose from.
Lexi W.
Best cheap wipes work just as well as higher brands and love the smell!! My lil is sensitive and these don’t break him out !!
Ashley P.
Raeford, NC
Love this product. Helps remove my make up at night without the side effects of most of the make up removers out there.
Hannah R.
Mount Vernon, IL
Parents choice wipes work amazingly on my daughters diaper changes. Holds up great against dirty diapers
Nicole P.
El Paso , TX
I love buying Walmart brand baby wipes for my kids they are so moist and soft and the smel is pretty
Karla V.
El Paso, TX
I use them all the time I love them they're affordable and they are strong they don't break