Parent's Choice Banana Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Haleigh W.Parent's Choice Banana Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE

• Whats the difference from the Gerber ones?2 Answers
  • Are these almost the same as the name brand ones ? 1 Answers
  • I'm going to be starting my son on solids soon.. are thes...3 Answers
  • "My son loves to eat these!" in 3 reviews
  • "I always keep a Tupperware with some in my diaper bag for when we go out." in 2 reviews
  • "a go to pick up if i cant get the name brand cheaper!" in 1 review
  • "These are great my kids have been eating them since they were babies we still use them as on the go snack and they are 7 and 4" in 1 review
  • "i prefer the Gerber Graduates for my son they dissolve so much easier and he likes them better" in 1 review
Miranda V.
These make for a great snack for babies! My kids loved these when they were younger. They’re soft so you don’t have to worry ab a choking hazard and they are usually always on sale at cvs when I go! There is a ton of flavors and I definitely will buy again!
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
My son absolutely loves these! I always have to make sure that we have some when we are out and about. I love that they are easy to chew and they dissolve quickly. These are a life saver when we are out having dinner, we just give him a little and it keeps him occupied while we eat. I will definitely be buying more and more of them!
Lexi W.
My lil is love with these !! They smell wonderful and I have tasted them and they are so good!! Very convenient and fast snack for the baby’s and toddlers I always one in my bag or car for an emergency snack !! Easy for babies or toddler to feed on there own as well love this product
Haleigh W.
Madill, OK
We bought these for both of our children. My son really loved them but daughter wasn't too crazy about the flavor. They do dissolve really well though and they are excellent for working their pincher grip.
taylor w.
Pulaski, WI
These are GREAT offbrand of the Gerber ones. They taste just about the same! Great price as well! My baby loved them! they are awesome for a crying baby in the middle of church to have him munch on to keep him quiet! i would highly reccomend this product
taylor d.
Greenwood , SC
idk how they taste to them but they love puffs! Get a good amount for $1.18 vs 6 bucks. We always buy them. They melt in thier mouth dont have to worry about chocking. Thier favorite is blueberry and starwberry banana recommened to any parnet.
Ines🌺 S.
Mount vernon
My son wasnt a fan of this they dont dissolve easy compare to the gerbert ones. The flavors sucks u can barley tast them but they are cheap compare to the other bands but but not worth it for me personally.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
These are dryer and more bland then the Ferber brand, though they are about 1.30 cheaper!- they do serve the purpose, baby likes; but I’m my opinion they could be better!-
Nichole M.
Imperial, MO
Love these and 100% perfect for an on the go snack for your little ones or even you ;) You buy them at any Walmart stores. Try all their favors they have. Yes my son loves them which is a huge plus from moms on the go. I will buy them again and keep buying them. Ive even commented to my bf that I would eat them by just adding milk. Basically dry cereal
Caila G.
I bought these as a cheaper alternative to the Gerber puffs but wound up disappointed. My son and I do not find they taste as good as the Gerber ones. They are also a little bigger and harder to melt than the Gerber puffs. They were defiantly cheaper but honestly I would rather spend the couple extra dollars to go with the name brand on this one.
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
What was your kids favorite flavors?
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
Do your kids like these as much as gerber?
Kirstin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I haven't tried this brand for the puff snacks, how does it compare? My little one is 12 months old and seems to like most puffs now.
Tiffany L.
Baltimore, OH
I'm going to be starting my son on solids soon.. are these a good choice for snack time? How does the Parent's Choice brand compare to the other brands?
Sandra A.
Whats the difference from the Gerber ones?